During these hot days of summer, few things sound more enticing than an escape to the icy beauty of Alaska. And what better way to explore this spectacular destination than with Disney Cruise Line? Read these posts for an introduction to the amazing experiences you can expect on a Disney cruise to Alaska:
Take 5: Exploring Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- Time-Lapse Video: Sailing to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line – A whirlwind tour! This video condenses a weeklong cruise into less than two minutes.
- Sailing Alaska with Disney Cruise Line – This video series takes you on a virtual cruise aboard the Disney Wonder, showcasing fun activities aboard the ship, exploring exciting ports of call and providing helpful tips for families who want to experience Alaska with Disney Cruise Line.
- Actress Elizabeth Mitchell Sails with Disney Cruise Line to Alaska – The “Lost” actress shares highlights of her family’s experience on Disney Cruise Line’s very first voyage to Alaska.
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Exploring Ketchikan, Alaska – Known as the “Salmon Capital of the World,” Ketchikan is renowned for its fishing, unspoiled natural beauty and colorful Native culture. It is Alaska’s first city and a gateway to remarkable outdoor adventures.
- Disney Alaska Cruise: A Ship Off the Old Glacier – Jimmy Lynett, cruise director on the Disney Wonder, shares his own tips for making the most of a Disney cruise to Alaska.