Summer is in full swing here at Epcot, and it is definitely a Summer to Remember! With the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series, Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure and more, guests at Epcot don’t ever have to look far for fun ways to fill up their day. These posts offer an introduction to some of the excitement:
Take 5: Summer Fun at Epcot
- Festivities Open Tutto Italia, Tutto Gusto at Italy Pavilion at Epcot – A visit to Tutto Italia is a great addition to any summer day at Epcot. The restaurant just reopened in May after a major renovation, alongside the brand-new Tutto Gusto wine cellar.
- Favorite Salad from Nine Dragons Restaurant in China Pavilion at Epcot – Pam Brandon shares the recipe for Diao Yu Tai Cucumber Salad, a perfect summery snack.
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ Topiaries Greet Epcot Guests for a Summer to Remember – Last week, guests at Epcot were surprised to see new Phineas and Ferb topiaries that hadn’t been there the night before. Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how cast members worked some overnight Disney magic to install the topiaries while the park was empty.
- Let Agent P Take You on an Adventure Around the World at Epcot – The brand-new Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure will take you all around the world as you work to thwart the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Attend a ‘Sounds Like Summer’ Concert at Epcot – The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series continues to bring some of the world’s greatest tribute bands to the America Gardens Theatre throughout July.