Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Attraction Poster

‘Yo Ho, Let’s Go!’ The Never Land Pirate Band Will Perform at Walt Disney World Resort August 3-12

posted on July 26th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

“Sharky

Ahoy there! We have some exciting news for “Jake and The Never Land Pirates” fans today. Sharky and Bones from The Never Land Pirate Band will perform at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort August 3-12.

Sharky and Bones will perform songs from the hit Disney Junior series, such as “Roll Up the Map,” Castaway on Pirate Island” and “Talk Like a Pirate.” See them on the Waterside Stage at 2, 3 and 5 p.m., daily.

Read more news from Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort in the posts below:

Filed: Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World Resort

Eddie on July 26th, 2012 at 1:26 pm

We’ll be there August 8th thru 20th and I am so happy we’ll get to experience this. My daughter even has Sharky & Bones in her autograph book I made her in case we ever got to see them. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get them to sign it for her.My son is two and loves them also. Makes this trip a little more magical for us.

christy on July 26th, 2012 at 10:31 pm

I am so excited! We did see them in Chicago for the lights parade last year and they were great, now we get to see them again!

Heather on July 27th, 2012 at 2:04 am

Cool EddieI hope your kids to to meet them as well.

Jayson from OR on July 27th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Always good to see Sharky and Bones in concert. Hopefully they might be on the other coast in September?

Diana from sonora on July 29th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

soo cool!! they should start touring….(and pls include arizona)

Mandy on July 30th, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Our daughter turns 3 on August 11. She is having a pirate dinosaur party! We are heading to the concert on Tuesday the 7th with my moms’ group, so hopefully she can get a picture in her pirate costume with Sharky and Bones that we can display at her party!

Ariel on August 4th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

My wife, daughter and I were at the Sharkey & Bones’ first show yesterday. They, along with Jake, were great! The theater was packed and the kids were all dancing and singing along.
Hope they get to tour other locations too. These guys are great show men…show pirates.