Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

A Disney Cruise Through the Eyes of a Child

posted on August 28th, 2012 by Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line

We all wish that some days we could view life with the perspective of a child, and the good news is that today we can.

Here’s a fun video of a Disney cruise through the eyes of a 5-year-old – honest, innocent and full of joy!

Now that you’ve watched the video once, take another peek…but this time click on the words throughout the video to see even more Disney Cruise Line fun!

How do you describe your Disney cruise vacations? Tell us in the comments!

Look below for more updates from Disney Cruise Line:

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

tamela on August 28th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I LOVE IT!!! That reminded me of my two boys this past Feb. on the Disney Dream. Instead of ICE CREAM BREAK they kept announcing PIZZA BREAK. My son said “The Barbeque Pizza was awesome FORSERIOUS!!!

Anita from ON on August 28th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

ICE CREAM BREAK! hahaha loved it!

Arielle from NC on August 28th, 2012 at 1:30 pm

That was a really cute and accurate summary of a Disney cruise! Love the ice cream breaks. We had the most ice cream breaks on Castaway Cay! We’ll be back on the Dream in two weeks. So excited!!

Kyra on August 28th, 2012 at 9:20 pm

My 7-year-old brother was laughing hysterically at this video. He keeps screaming “Ice Cream Break” atmy mother.

Christine from WI on August 29th, 2012 at 10:22 am

We could not pass the ice cream machine without getting one! What many don’t know is you can order the Mickey bars and have room service deliver them to your stateroom. We have had so many once in a lifetime memories with DCL.

Ann from CA on September 6th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Billy blew it in the first 15 seconds–rejecting Stitch?? Who would be a more fun “family member” for a 5-year-old boy? I firmly believe that everything in Disney needs more Stitch! :)