Fireworks at Disneyland Park

Calling All the Monsters: Take Part in a Not-So-Scary Halloween Street Jam at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on August 31st, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

I absolutely love Halloween, and something I look forward to each fall is our family’s annual visit to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park.

This year, the party will feature something extra special for guests viewing the parade from Main Street, U.S.A. This will be the location of a new pre-parade, the Not-So-Scary Street Jam!, which will take place after the Headless Horseman passes and before the “Boo-To-You Parade” begins.

Check out the video below to learn the dance steps for the party’s new line dance, which will be performed to the song “Calling All the Monsters” by China Anne McClain.

Read more about the upcoming Halloween celebrations at Disney Parks in the posts below:

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Jack on August 31st, 2012 at 11:06 am

I’m going to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party! I went on the DisneyPins site to look at the pins. I could not find the price for the box set, framed set, or the mystery set. Could you please let me know the prices? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks and I’ll start practicing my dance moves now! lol

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 4th, 2012 at 9:11 am

Hmm, I’ll try to see if I can get any update on the pins.

melissa on August 31st, 2012 at 12:46 pm

i agree with jack…very disappointing that we are less than 2 weeks away and not information on limited edition framed sets, box sets, etc….disney get with the program! we want to know!! :)

Jessica from NC on August 31st, 2012 at 1:06 pm

This will be our first time going to the Not So Scary Halloween Party and my family cannot wait!! I was wondering if the Mickey hat he is wearing in the video is for sale at the parks? I have a little boy who would love it. Thank you for new dance moves to work on. :-)

Joanna on August 31st, 2012 at 4:09 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be SO FUN!!! I can’t wait to do this dance down Main Street…in my Rapunzel costume!

Sonya on August 31st, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Oh fun! Need to teach my boys this so we can dance it out at the Halloween party! Can’t wait!

Jackie on September 1st, 2012 at 12:16 am

Last year we were unable to attend because there were peanut butter cups handed out. Or son is severely allergic and we can’t risk the high cross-contamination. We would love to attend this year, but before I purchase tickets, I need to know if resses will be handed out again this year?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 4th, 2012 at 9:12 am

Hmm, I don’t know if candy decisions have been made yet, but I can ask.

Stef on September 1st, 2012 at 9:29 am

YEEEAH!!! I’m going to know the dance by heart before I go!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 4th, 2012 at 9:12 am

Stephanie on September 2nd, 2012 at 12:26 am

Very easy dance but I would have loved him doing full counts of 8 for thats how I was taught to dance in full 8 counts as well as counting to the music helps. Great dance though should be easy for kids & this is great esp since it always seems to take awhile once headless horseman comes out. Great idea disney!!!!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 4th, 2012 at 9:12 am

I agree. I can’t wait to see it myself.

santos from sinaloa on September 3rd, 2012 at 1:34 am

What´s the name of the dancers?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 4th, 2012 at 9:11 am

The Creeper Crew!

Holly on September 4th, 2012 at 10:30 am

CAN’T WAIT! We leave in 14 days and the adults are as excited as the kids! Is there a schedule for the event? If so where can I find it? I’m a planner :)

Jackie on September 4th, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Thank you Jennifer!

Sandra on September 6th, 2012 at 6:48 pm

So excited!!! What a great idea!!!!

Toni on September 7th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

We’re going for our first trip to the Halloween party as part of my girls’ birthday presents this year. Just told them today, and excitement is HIGH! When I bought the tickets, the woman on the phone said that while the party officially starts at 7, it’s possible to get our wristbands and go in a little earlier–between 4 and 5–to get a bit to eat and get acclimated before the daytime attendees are ushered out and the party begins. Is this true? Where do we get our wristbands, anyway? I’ve received the plastic “tickets” in the mail to get us into the park.

Sarah on September 10th, 2012 at 7:56 am

Jackie, my daughter has a peanut allergy too, and when we were at the party a couple of years ago, we visited guest services and told them about her allergy. The Cast Member gave her some peanut free candy :-)

Jennifer, we’ll be learning the dance for this year’s party – super fun!

Lioudmila on September 15th, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I never went on Halloween but it looks fantastic!We just got back from our Disney park/cruise trip,and on the last day(Wich was August 31st)we saw them start decorating. It was awesome!

RICHARD on September 19th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Hi Jennifer, great dance! I wish I could make it to Disney this Halloween! Was there last year and had a blast! Is it possible to get the picture of the Tower of Terror at the top set up as a wallpaper or screen saver? That would be great. Linda

Katrina on September 20th, 2012 at 5:29 am

Does the Creeper Crew come out before both parades? Do they move down the route or are they in one spot – I don’t want to miss them!

Kim on September 22nd, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Love that dance!!! It’s easy for young ones and fun for older ones too. I’ll be teaching my
P .E. classes that dance. Those kids will love it. Me and my friends will be at Disney celebrating our 50th birthdays this October. I gotta teach my friends that dance before we go.