On Friday, we told you that the popular “Glow With the Show” Ears would soon light up audiences during “Fantasmic!” at Disneyland park, and today we’ve got some exciting news just for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders! Registration is open right now for a special opportunity for Annual Passholders to “Glow With the Show” at a private viewing of “Fantasmic!” on August 28.
Bring your “Glow with the Show” Ears and be among the first to see this magical new experience! That’s right – the premiere showing of this special technology during “Fantasmic!” will be a private viewing exclusively for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders. Register now to attend, because space is limited and based on availability!
Here are the details:
- One night only – Tuesday, August 28
- 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Private viewing of “Fantasmic!” will begin at 11:30 p.m.
- Select attractions, shops and food offerings will be open for event guests until 12 a.m.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring their own “Glow with the Show” Ears. Hats are not required for event attendance, but strongly encouraged for optimal viewing experience.
And here’s how you register:
- Registration applies to Annual Passholder and up to 3 Annual Passholder guests
- Visit any open ticket booth in the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Esplanade
- Present your active Annual Passport and a valid, government-issued photo I.D., as verification of your eligibility to register for the event
- Based on availability, cast member will complete your registration and give you a voucher, required for admission to the event. Limit one (1) voucher per eligible Annual Passholder; multiple vouchers will not be honored
Important additional information:
- Annual Passholders must be at least 18 years old to RSVP for this event, but their guests (up to 3 additional Annual Passholders) may be younger than 18.
- Registration will close at 10 p.m. (PDT) on Thursday, August 23, 2012, or as soon as capacity for the event is reached.
- Registration must occur in person at a Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
- Each eligible Annual Passholder is limited to one (1) registration voucher, and voucher does not guarantee admission.
- Registered Passholders and each of their guests must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event and must use their Passports for park entry.
- Valid Photo I.D. may be required at check-in.
- “Glow with the Show” Ears are not provided for event participation.
- The event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Check out these posts to learn more about “Glow With the Show” Ears: