Grizzly River Run

Let’s Go ‘Dancin’ with Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on August 9th, 2012 by Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment

This summer, Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure park is the place to be each afternoon, as “Dancin’ with Disney” turns Stage 17 into a cool spot for hot tunes. You can escape the heat and dance to some of your favorite songs – both Disney and contemporary – along with a collection of rarely-seen Disney characters. This “Party Box” comes alive thanks to a house DJ, custom video, projections and special effects, all supported by the kickin’-est state-of-the-art sound system around. Recently, we’ve spotted everyone from Clarabelle Cow to Captain Hook getting down on the dance floor. Who will you meet? Come “Dancin’ with Disney” and find out!

Check out these posts for more about entertainment at Disney California Adventure park:

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Philip on August 9th, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I took part in this offering when I was at DCA in June and it was so much fun dancing with all those different characters.

I think this should offered more often.

And WDW should have things like this, too.

Philip on August 9th, 2012 at 7:32 pm

P.S.: The rare characters that appear at Dancin’ with Disney should come out for regular meet-and-greets at the parks more frequently.

Jeremy on August 10th, 2012 at 1:40 am

I love this! The only time I’ve ever had this much fun at Disneyland was when I got to participate in Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee!

Paul on August 10th, 2012 at 2:10 am

It’s great to see the rare characters out, would be a lot better if they did meet-n-greets.

Eric on August 10th, 2012 at 9:14 am

Would love to see the same thing at WDW. I know that Disney Junior Stage at Hollywood studios does this during Extra Magic Hours. Would be nice to have it all the time.

Catherine from CA on August 10th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

This show is so much fun and it’s a great time to get pictures with the characters. I love Marie and didn’t have to go to Orlando to see her.

Makenzie on August 10th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

This looks like so much fun! I take advantage of every opportunity to dance at Disneyland. Hope it sticks around past the summer :)

Brittney on August 10th, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I agree with the other posters. I would love the opportunity to see some of these more rare characters in the parks. Even if they did a short meet and greet afterwards, I think it would make this event more of a draw. We visited the parks when this event was first opened, but skipped it entirely since there wouldn’t the the opportunity for autographs or a family photo.