Spaceship Earth at Epcot

Reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Open at 7 a.m. August 20

posted on August 16th, 2012 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

You can make reservations up to 180 days out – the very first seating will be for dinner on November 19 by calling 407-WDW-DINE (3463), or visiting any Guest Relations theme park location or Guest Services desk at a resort. Online reservations will be available August 22 by visiting www.disneyworld.com/dine.
Artist Rendering of the Be Our Guest Restaurant Coming to New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park

On the Disney Dining Plan, Be Our Guest is one quick-service entitlement for lunch, and one table-service restaurant entitlement for dinner.

Lunch is quick and casual, with guest-activated terminals that make ordering a snap (there also will be traditional cashiers for cash orders and special dietary requests). You order, take a seat and lunch is delivered to your table – on china, not paper. Dinner is table service. You can find the lunch and dinner menus here.

Cuisine is French-inspired to match the hit animated film’s theme, with three themed dining rooms: the mysterious West Wing with the “enchanted rose”; the Rose Gallery with twirling, larger-than-life figures of Belle and Beast; and the elegant Ballroom with domed ceiling, twinkling chandeliers and glimpses of softly falling snow outside.

Initial sneak peeks (and tastes) are amazing! We’ll share more details and photos of the restaurant and food soon.

Read more about Be Our Guest Restaurant in the posts below:

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney Dining, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Annie from QC on August 16th, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Hi !!! I’m so thrill… We’re going at Disney for the marathon, so I really want to hava a dinner at Be our gest… I read that it will be inclued in the disney dining plan… Will it be consider like one dinning or two like when we go to Cinderella’s Royal Table ??? On August 20, will I be able to do a reservation for janurary between the 10 and the 17 ??? Thanks for your help !!!

Skip from FL on August 16th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

#15 – Amy
#26 – Cindy from PA
#30 – Paul from NY
#37 – Richard

The last sentence in the 4th paragraph (2nd paragraph after the pictures) has links for the lunch and dinner menus.

Rachel from HI on August 16th, 2012 at 10:31 pm

So extremely excited!!! It would be our first time visiting as a family with our soon to be 2 year old! What a treat it would be for us and our little princess!!! Can’t wait! Thanks a bunch for the happy updates :)

Shauna on August 16th, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Thanks for the info – I’m so excited we’ll be there during the opening week. (Talk about lucky!) 2 Quick questions: I’m a DVC member, so I can do the preview – as we will be there partially before and partially after the opening night, would you suggest the preview night or after? Secondly – Do you have to use the dining line or can you call the DVC member line for reservations? Thank you!

Kimberly from FL on August 16th, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I haven’t seen anything listed as far pricing.. I’d assume this close to taking reservations time that pricing would be established.

Courtney from NE on August 17th, 2012 at 12:08 am

Any idea if this will be open during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? The night we want to go, Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm, and the party is the rest of the night.

Karla from MI on August 17th, 2012 at 7:21 am

Hello Pam,
I am wondering when reservations opens on noon Monday the 20th do we have to call or will it be also updated at noon to reserve online? Thanks you in advance for your response!

Pam Brandon on August 17th, 2012 at 10:45 am

You have to call. Online reservations begin Aug. 22.

Christopher from VA on August 17th, 2012 at 9:08 am

Pam – What will the hours be for dinner???

3:30-close like Crystal Palace?

Also – Will it be open during Mickey’s Christmas Party?

Wendy on August 17th, 2012 at 9:31 am

Yay! We will be there over Thanksgiving so I hope we can get reservations! I’ll be ready on Monday.

corrie on August 17th, 2012 at 10:55 am

Can’t wait we will be there for the Fantasyland Grand Opening and are all ready to check out Be our Guest and Gastons!

Andrew on August 17th, 2012 at 11:11 am

Pam, I’m confused – do reservations open up on 8/20 at 12PM ET or at 7AM ET?

Pam Brandon on August 17th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Due to popularity, we’ve decided to take reservations earlier than originally planned. We just changed the post to reflect this. Thanks for asking!

Kelly on August 17th, 2012 at 11:17 am

Pam, Yesterday the post said it opens at noon on Monday, now the post shows 7:00 AM. Can you please confirm???

Shannon from PA on August 17th, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I heard Annual Passholders will get an advanced screening. Do you know if this is true? Will there be earlier dates in November for Passholders?

Kim on August 17th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Can we begin making reservations at 7am or noon on August 20th?

Dina from AB on August 17th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

OH MY!!!! I’m getting SO excited for our March WDW/DCL vacation… this WILL be on our list :) !!!!

Crystal from TX on August 17th, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Is it 7am or Noon?

Jeanette on August 17th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Hi Pam. I must be missing something. I’m reading from your post
“Ready, set, make your reservations beginning at 7 a.m. August 20 at 407-WDW-DINE for Be Our Guest Restaurant in the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park.” However, several people have mentioned Noon eastern time. I’m confused — what did I miss and what is the correct time Lol. Thank you so much for keeping us posted.

Tracy on August 17th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Pam, could you please let us know what time lunch service will end and dinner service will start?

Christine on August 17th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

When are lunch and dinner hours? I don’t think I’ve seen an answer yet.

Erin on August 17th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I am very excited about the new restaurant opening and I’m hoping to get a reservation for dinner on Christmas day. Will the restaurant run normal operating hours on holidays?

Randy on August 17th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Pam,
We are going to be at the Magic Kingdom Park, on Nov. 19 and I was wondering if the Be Our Guest Restaurant will be open that day for lunch as well? We are planning on leaving later that same afternoon to the airport for our trip back home. That Monday, Nov. 19 will be our last day in Walt Disney World and the Magic Kingdom Park, so I don’t think that we will be able to make it to dinner that opening day.

Michelle on August 18th, 2012 at 11:50 am

Everything looks so beautiful and the menu looks delicious.
I’m surprised that escargot is not on the menu.

Looking forward to seeing the new Fantasyland on my next trip to WDW in March. I’m planning to make reservations for my birthday on 3/11 for dinner at Be Our Guest :)

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!

Jodi on August 18th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Can you tell me the cancelation policy for this restaurant and could a reservation be made for a group of 11 people??

Molly from FL on August 19th, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Are there character encounters for dinner? Thanks!

Courtney on August 19th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Will this restaurant be added to the Tables in Wonderland Card?

David from MD on August 20th, 2012 at 7:14 am

Hurray! Got thru this am at 7:02am. See you for dinner on 1/30/13. Now I don’t have to keep getting up early everyday to check & see if reservations are open.

Tracy from NJ on August 20th, 2012 at 7:44 am

Oh been trying for 45 min now to call and all I get is the busy signal. Guess I won’t be getting reservations this time.

Linda on August 20th, 2012 at 7:47 am

Is anyone else having trouble getting connected to any disneyworld line? I woke up early to be on the phone at 4am PST and cant even get a call connected. :(

Adam on August 20th, 2012 at 8:26 am

I’ve called literally over 200 times and have gotten nothing but a busy signal. I’m not sure whether it’s my cell provider or Disney’s phones, but I was really hoping to get a reservation this morning and it’s really disheartening that I haven’t even been able to talk to anyone.

jennifer on August 20th, 2012 at 8:57 am

So i started dailing @ 6am central time and after 75+ calls i finally got through. Oh the excitement! I went through the automated system and secured the date and time I wanted. Then…. the automated system couldn’t understand my terrible southern accent when I gave my name!! I was then placed on hold to wait for a representative. After 1 hr and 33 minutes i secured a an 8pm ADR for December 31st!!! I only wish we didn’t have such a long wait till the holidays!

Daniel Esteban on August 20th, 2012 at 9:00 am

I am so excited! I just made my reservations to Be Our Guest! This Christmas is going to be awesome.

Katie on August 20th, 2012 at 9:03 am

Has anyone gotten through the phone lines to make a reservation yet? I keep getting a message “Sorry, but your call cannot be completed!”

Marybella on August 20th, 2012 at 9:13 am

We got through automated system at 8:00am and when it got to our name it could not understand and put us through with Agent. We were told wait was 45 minutes but now have been on hold for an hour. We will be waiting and hoping.

William on August 20th, 2012 at 9:20 am

Took 30 minutes on the Phone but got our reservation for 4 on Dec 8th!

James on August 20th, 2012 at 9:23 am

We were able to make a reservation for 12/10 through the automated phone reservation system, but as an FYI we were never asked for a credit card guarantee. We have a confirmation number so I hope it all went right. Was anyone else asked for a credit card?

Donald on August 20th, 2012 at 9:24 am

After about 200 busy signals we finally got through and made our reservations. The fist night we wanted was booked but we got our second choice. I have the reservation number but I am concerned that they didn’t ask for a credit card number. Is this a problem? Did anyone else give their credit card number?

Donna on August 20th, 2012 at 9:40 am

I have been trying to get through to the dining phone number but I keep getting a message that says all circuits are busy or your call can not be completed as dialed is anyone else having trouble?

Darren from TX on August 20th, 2012 at 9:45 am

This originally said noon, so we planned for noon. Saw it was changed to 7AM. Man it is hard to get through on these phones!

Kristine on August 20th, 2012 at 10:02 am

I’ve been trying for basically 2 and a half hours to get through and I just keep getting a busy signal or that message that all circuits are busy. I’m really disappointed at this as I’ve been waiting to get reservations for this since it was announced this resturaunt was being built. I’ll keep trying, but by the time I get through, our date will probably be booked. Also, are there really going to be any reservations to go online on the 22nd? Seems like they’ll all be booked.

Lisa on August 20th, 2012 at 10:12 am

I was able to make my ADR after about 45 mins of redial, but the automated system did not ask me for a credit card number. I did get a confirmation number but I am worried that my reservation will be canceled and I cannot get through on the phone lines again. Would really appreciate some peace of mind.

Michele on August 20th, 2012 at 10:13 am

This is my 3rd attempt to write something on this blog. Currently I am hold with Disney Dining, I have been trying to call since 7 am. When I got thru, I tried to make a reservation thru the automated system, it couldn’t find me a reservation,on the day and wouldn’t let me make a new search, but i am on hold for an agent, so I still have a chance!!!! Kristine, I was just about to give up when I got thru, so I would keep trying!!!!

Katie on August 20th, 2012 at 10:25 am

Has anyone got through on a cell phone?

Melissa N on August 20th, 2012 at 10:31 am

After over 100 redial and hang up my husband finally booked our reservation for my birthday at the new Be Our Guest restaurant at Disney!!!!!!!!!!

Maryann from MD on August 20th, 2012 at 10:35 am

Wow – after 3.5 hours of trying and holding for an agent for 65 minutes, we finally got reservations – but not for the day or time we wanted. But we are going on 12/1/12. Keep trying everyone!

Michael on August 20th, 2012 at 10:39 am

Never got a reservation today after being on hold for over an hour. My trip is during the grand opening dec 2-dec 8. Any suggestions about when to start checking for cancelations.

Matthew from PA on August 20th, 2012 at 11:01 am

Redialed for over 90 minutes starting exactly at 7am with just a busy signal each time. I needed to leave after that, but tried again around 1030am and got through on my 2nd attempt. Unfortunately, the week we are there, which coincides with the grand opening, was already all booked. However, after trying different dates and times, was finally able to get a reservation for 12/15, the Sat we return from the Disney Fantasy cruise ship, so grabbed it. Will keep looking for an opening during the first week of December in the meantime.

I too am concerned though that the automated system did not ask for a credit card number. The reservation shows up under ‘my reservations’ on disneyworld. Do I need to worry it may be cancelled without a credit card number attached to the reservation number?

Laureen from TX on August 20th, 2012 at 11:04 am

2 hours 20 minutes and finally got through – straight to the automated system. What a treat – the automated system worked really well for me, and two minutes later I had my confirmation number for our Nov. 21 time. Like others have noted, the automated system did not ask for a cc, but I logged into the WDW website and was able to call up my reservation on line 5 minutes after I was given a confirmation #, so I have to assume all is good! Good luck to everyone!

Ken on August 20th, 2012 at 11:05 am

Just got my reservation! Wahooooo

Nicole from LA on August 20th, 2012 at 11:09 am

Our travel agent got us reservations this morning, but she was not prompted for a credit card, as it said they would be. Will our reservation be held or will it be cancelled? There are rumors in various sites that at midnight the non-credit card ones will be removed even with a confimration number.

Kelli on August 20th, 2012 at 11:17 am

Well after about a half hour of trying to get through I did but they don’t have any reservations left for the week of 11/24-11/30 when we will be there! Boo but at least we can do a quick service for lunch there without a reservation!