I want to put you to the test again today to see if you can spot which is which in the adult nightlife spaces, Europa (Disney Fantasy) and The District (Disney Dream).
Is it the Disney Fantasy or the Disney Dream? Bonus points if you can name the exact location! Gives us your answers in the comments and check back later today to see how well you know Disney Cruise Line’s two newest ships.
- Disney Dream – Skyline on the Disney Dream features iconic cities from all over the world like New York City. (Skyline on the Disney Fantasy features iconic European cities.)
- Disney Fantasy – The sparkling diamond-like facets of Ooh La La in Europa add to the feeling of being in an elegant French boudoir.
- Disney Dream – The dew-drop shaped glass in pink and gold behind the bar in The District’s Pink gives the impression of champagne bottles bursting with bubbly.
- Disney Dream – Evolution in The District is inspired by the metamorphosis of the butterfly, with wing patterns on the walls and trails of light along the ceiling that impart the feeling of butterflies in flight.
- Disney Fantasy – The Tube in Europa transports guests to a vibrant metropolitan club via the London Underground.
- Disney Fantasy – Venetian masks accentuate the Italian flair of La Piazza in Europa.
Check out these posts to learn more about adult fun on Disney Cruise Line ships:
- Inside the Disney Fantasy: Adult Retreats
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Adult Activities on a Disney Ship
- A Mom’s Point of View: Adult Activities Aboard the Disney Dream