This Sunday, September 16, we invite you to celebrate Mexican Independence Day in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort! From special menu items to live music, there will be something for everyone to enjoy. Take a look at what’s in store from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday:
- Performances by the award-winning Mariachi Divas at Tortilla Jo’s
- Special Food and Beverage Offerings at Tortilla Jo’s
- Mexican Independence Day Menus – special dishes to be served in the courtyard and inside the restaurant from September 14–16
- Signature tequila cocktails
- Family Activities
- Face Painting by Kaman’s Art Shoppe (at no cost!)
- Piñata Bust (3 sessions between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- WonderGround Gallery to feature “Day of the Dead” artist David Lozeau from 1-4 p.m.
Come by the Downtown Disney District this weekend and experience the celebration for yourself. We hope to see you there!