Disneyland Paris, Phantom Manor

Disney Parks After Dark: Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park at Dusk

posted on September 6th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

It’s Thursday night, which means a new look at a Disney Park after dark!

“Tomorrowland

Tonight’s shot shows Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park during one of my favorite times of day – dusk. I love the sight of our parks during this brief period because the attractions begin to illuminate, but there’s still a touch of light left in the sky, hinting at a fun night ahead.

Check out the gallery below for previous “Disney Parks After Dark” featured photos.

Don’t forget to tell us in the comments section below which Disney Parks attraction you’d love to see featured in the coming weeks.

Check out these past posts from our “Disney Parks After Dark” series:

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

peter on September 6th, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Watching the palm trees close up is so cool!

Terry from PA on September 6th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

The parks are really beautiful at night, especially Tomorrowland. Its nice to just sit back and ride the TTA and take in the atmosphere.

Judson on September 7th, 2012 at 8:58 am

We just got home from 2 weeks at Disneyworld – best vacation ever! I agree, dusk and nighttime are my favorite times at the parks. Already thinking about planning our next trip.

Mark on September 7th, 2012 at 9:09 am

Judson, I feel the same way. Riding Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at night are some of my favorite things to do at Walt Disney World.

Chris on September 7th, 2012 at 10:12 am

I REALLY miss how the planets used to revolve around the Astro Orbitor. Any chance of that anytime soon? It was one of the neatest effects I have ever seen.

Alison on September 7th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I do love Tomorrowland at night. Last week I was able to get a picture of the “blue” moon over it. Such a photogenic place! :)

Howard on September 8th, 2012 at 5:20 pm

I’d love to see The Great Movie Ride at dark!

Carin on September 18th, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I love the magic kingdom at night, we stay in the Magic Kingdom until closing at least 2 nights during our annual trip. It is just so magical. During our first family vacation to Disney World, my daughter and I rodeThunder Mountain and Splash Mountain during the fireworks. It was so magical to see them from the ride. My daughter still tells me that was her favorite night ever at WDW. :)