Sunset Over the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom

For Fans Only: The 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel Fan Luncheon

posted on September 24th, 2012 by Laura Spencer, Social Media Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

UPDATE: This year’s fan meet has reached capacity. Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for future events.

Do you love the Walt Disney World Moms Panel? I know I do. Well, we are having our 3rd annual fan meet on Saturday. This year, it’s a luncheon and meet and greet at a fun place with a very “magical” view. Panelists from the very first year to our most recent additions will be there to chat, nosh and hang out with the guests they love to help plan vacations for. We will also have some special surprises planned, but I don’t want to give it all away.
The 2011 Walt Disney World Moms Panel Fan Meet

Space is very limited. If you successfully RSVP before the spots are taken up, you will be notified via email with your confirmation, time and location of the event. Good luck and see some of you later this week.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Candice on September 24th, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Oh, how I wish I could be there! Have fun spreading lots of Pixie Dust!

Jackie on September 24th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Hi Laura!!

I am happy to say that I RSVP’d and cannot wait to finally meet you. I am so very excited, words cannot express what I am feeling right now.

You have just made my day, Pink Princess!

Happy dancing and shaking the house,
Jackie P.

Janice on September 24th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Very excited! I can’t wait to see everyone! Received my confirmation by 2:05 – I guess you can say I’m a little eager! Looking forward to this very much.

Andrea from PA on September 24th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I would so LOVE to be there and meet everyone. I have applied the past few years and it would be simply magical if I could make the Panel this year.

Valerie on September 24th, 2012 at 3:55 pm

I would LOVE to attend, unfortunately I can’t be in Florida or Disney World this weekend. Another reason to move back to Florida. Have a magical time!

Monty from ON on September 24th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Sounds like a great get-together! I’ll be there if I get chosen! The email response I got just says someone will be in touch with details… Does that mean I’m in?

Judy from MA on September 24th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I RSVP’s and received an email with:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Someone from Walt Disney World Special Events will contact you closer to the event date regarding details.

Am I in or am I wait-listed?

I’m hoping it means I’m in because this sounds like it will be great.

Nancy from CA on September 24th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Sounds absolutely magical! I hope to meet you there!

Carrie on September 24th, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Yay! This sounds like a great event! I just RSVPed! Look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

Susan on September 24th, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone! There is nothing better than seeing old friends and making new ones in the most magical place on earth! :)

Megan on September 24th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Oh how I wish I could gaze at my magical 2nd star to the right, think happy thoughts and be there!! If I could, you can bet your little Mickey ears I would be!! Hopefully next year I will be able to attend!!! Have fun everyone!!

Tamela on September 24th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Hi Laura,
I am a HUGE MOMS PANEL FAN!!! I have applied for the last five years and KNOW that Disney Mom Panel WILL be in my future. I have planned two funtions to help 3 different families this weekend plan a Disney trip. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR THIS EVERYDAY!!! I hate to turn it down, but I have blocked out the dates in DECEMBER, just incase this is my year to be on the panel!!! I am really looking forward to meeting you soon. If my parties cancel I will be THERE with EARS ON!!!

Shannon from ON on September 24th, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I am so excited to be able to attend this!!! Here’s hoping I got my RSVP in on time!!! I have dreamed of a chance to actually meet you all and hopefully if the cards line up, one day, be a part of this magical experience!!!

Tamela on September 24th, 2012 at 9:32 pm

YEAH! Laura,
I put in my RSVP! The families that I am working to help know how passionate I am about the BIG CHEESE that they rescheduled so that I could make it! NOW “I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD”!

Ann from MI on September 24th, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Hi Laura,
What an awesome opportunity! I would love to meet you, members of the panel and FB friends who share my passion for planning and traveling to Disney. Oh, how I wish my WDW vacation was sooner so I could attend :) I know the event will be truly magical!

Dawn on September 25th, 2012 at 12:12 am

Im so bummed, It booked before I was able to RSVP! I guess I will just have to make MP, so I can meet everyone or bump into them this weekend while visiting my happy place!!!!!!Have a blessed weekend everyone. See ya real soon!!!Dawn

Connie on September 25th, 2012 at 2:05 am

This sounds aboslutely magical! I wish I could be there with all my Mom’s Panel Hopeful friends but I am half way around in the world in Angola right now. Have fun! I’ll be there in my thoughts.

Diane on September 25th, 2012 at 8:54 am

I RSVP to waiting for my email. Really want to go ;-)

Kristen on September 25th, 2012 at 10:16 am

Aw man, I just missed the cutoff to RSVP. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Gary and Leanne, but not you yet, Laura! Have a wonderful time, everyone!

claire on September 25th, 2012 at 11:10 am

Oh i would love to be there! Can’t wait to hear about it! Have a blast! Pixie Dust to all!

Loreen on September 25th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

What a Magical Experience, I surely Wished I could of had the opportunity to meet everyone but maybe with some Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust there will be another way and time to have the honor. Everyone ENJOY and I will be there IN DISNEY SPIRIT!!!! ºOº

Holly on September 25th, 2012 at 11:42 pm

How fun fun fun! I will be there Saturday but wasn’t quick enough to RSVP. Hope everyone has a magical time. :)

Janeen from FL on September 26th, 2012 at 10:32 am

Received my invite – can’t wait to meet everyone this weekend!

Amy from NY on September 27th, 2012 at 9:02 am

Hi Laura! I am so excited for this incredible opportunity of a lifetime! I am hoping and praying that I am one of the lucky few who get to join all of you in December! Do we have an approximate date for round two yet? Thanks so much, and have a wonderful time at the meet & greet!

Gina from TN on September 27th, 2012 at 11:54 am

Oh, How I wish I could be there! I made family arrangements for Saturday today so I could go. I went to RSVP, but already filled up! Sending magical fun to everyone! Can’t wait to hear about the mom’s panel! I made it to the second round last year, and I have applied every year, so hopefully this year is my Disney year! Wishing everyone a magical day!!!

Kari on September 27th, 2012 at 1:35 pm

I received my confirmation email yesterday afternoon and I’m SO excited to meet everyone! See you Saturday

Jackie on October 1st, 2012 at 8:11 am

Dear Laura,

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the wonderful luncheon last Saturday. It was a dream come true for me to meet you in person and be so warmly welcomed by all of the Disney Moms Panelists. Meeting them in person was also a dream come true moment.

I will treasure that afternoon for as long as I live!

Jackie

Tamela on October 3rd, 2012 at 12:24 pm

To Laura and Disney Mom Panel Members,
Thank you so much for a exciting, fun and beautiful luncheon. I appreciate all the conversations and pictures. My entire family really enjoyed themselves. I am sure the luncheon took sacrifices on many levels but just know this was very appreciated. I am looking forward to seeing ya “REAL SOON”.

Thanks again for your hospitality,
Tamela