Sunset Over the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Skinnygirl Entrepreneur Bethenny Frankel Added to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Lineup

posted on September 18th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Today, we’re happy to announce that entrepreneur and sassy television star Bethenny Frankel has been added as a last-minute addition to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival lineup. Hey, a lady always knows how to make an entrance, right?
Skinnygirl Entrepreneur Bethenny Frankel Will Appear at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

Bethenny, who you may know from Bravo TV’s “Bethenny Ever After” and her recently debuted talk show “Bethenny,” is also the creator of Skinnygirl Cocktails and a former personal chef.

A Discussion with Bethenny Frankel – Skinnygirl, Hosted by Beam, Inc.,” will take place November 3 at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. During this 30-minute “talk show”-style seminar, Bethenny will discuss how she developed her unique, low-calorie adult beverage products, and her years spent creating healthy dishes in the kitchen.

This event is included in park admission.

Read these posts for more about this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

6 Comments 1 Reply

Kimberly on September 18th, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Noo!!!!! I leave on the 2nd!!!!! I would have extended my stay an extra day if I had known!!!

Danielle from FL on September 18th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

SCORE! Very exciting! Will their be any sort of sign up or just first come, first serve (i.e. wait in a long, long line)?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on September 18th, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Arrive early – seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Lisa on September 18th, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Hi Jennifer!
Do you know if Disney has posted a ‘daily or weekly’ schedule of events for the festival? Looking forward to planning our days around some of the free events!
Thanks for the updates!

Adrienne on September 19th, 2012 at 8:00 am

Hi- do you know if Bethenny will be available to sign books?

JANE on September 19th, 2012 at 8:09 am

I am so excited to read about Bethenny’s participation this year. I have followed her since Housewives of NY through her own series and was so thrilled for her when Skinny Girl went public. I purchase her products and thoroughly enjoy them. I am hopeful she will be in attendance at the festival so we have a chance to meet her.

Leyna on September 19th, 2012 at 8:43 am

Where is this event going to be hosted at?