Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

Disney Weddings Unveils 2013 Collection at Bridal Fashion Week

posted on October 15th, 2012 by Korri McFann, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development Director, Weddings & Honeymoons

Bridal Fashion Week is one of my absolute favorite times of the year – it’s when the seasons start to change and the entire industry comes together to celebrate tulle, beading and a whole lot of sparkle. And this year was no exception, as we unveiled two new Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings gown collections by Alfred Angelo this past Friday. The Cinderella Diamond Collection stole the show with its five blue-hued gowns created in honor of the re-release of the animated classic earlier this year. They’re the perfect “something blue” for the modern bride. Front row seats are typically hard to come by during fashion week, but today I’m giving you an all access pass to see behind the scenes, on the runway and what it takes to pull off a fabulous event.

For more information on the Cinderella Diamond Collection, be sure to visit our Facebook page.

Read more about Disney weddings in the posts below:

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Weddings & Honeymoons

Barbara from ON on October 15th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Hello Korri, Thanks for the post! I have a question about one of the gowns in the video. The gown in question is the second dress shown on the runway – for a split second! It is tea length with ruffles and is only shown from the back. Is this gown available? Is it part of the new collection?

Korri McFann on October 15th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Barbara,

Hello! We are so glad you enjoyed the fashion show video for Disney Fairy Tale Weddings. Here are the details of the wedding dress that I believe you are asking about that is showcased in the video: http://bit.ly/QJklnn. It is a part of the Alfred Angelo 2013 collection. The Alfred Angelo dresses are available starting in January 2013 in Alfred Angelo stores.

Best,
Korri

Kathryn on October 15th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Love the video! Such cool, creative shots! Would you be able to tell me the name and artist of the song featured?

Korri McFann on October 15th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Kathryn,

The artist being featured is Jeff Radford.

Best regards,
Korri

Christina on October 15th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

You said there are 2 new collections.. The Cinderella collection, and what is the other collection? Also, how affordable are these gowns?

Michael on October 15th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

My wife and I are Disney Fairy Tale Weddings alumni! We were married at Sea Breeze Point November 21, 2006. Watching my bride arrive in Cinderella’s Coach is a moment I will never forget! It was truly a magical experience from the day we called to begin planning till the last fireworks went off at our Fantasmic desert party!Amazing!We will be back this year(for the 3rd time) to celebrate our anniversary and Thanksgiving!

Barbara from ON on October 16th, 2012 at 9:36 am

Thank you for the details Korri! I will be wedding dress shopping in January and plan to add this dress to my list of try-ons!

Thanks again,