Yes, I know we’re right in the middle of Halloween Time here at the Disneyland Resort, but I also know that many of you have been asking about dates for Holidays at the Disneyland Resort here on the Disney Parks Blog. I’m happy to tell you that I finally have an answer – the Happiest Place on Earth will get merrier from November 12, 2012, through January 6, 2013.
Here’s a look at what’s in store this year!
At Disney California Adventure park:
- Buena Vista Street will be decked out in vintage-style ornaments and décor.
- In Cars Land, each address along Route 66 – Flo’s V8 Café, Fillmore’s Taste-In, the Cozy Cone Motel, Luigi’s Casa della Tires – will feature holiday decorations reflecting the personality of the “Cars” character who lives there.
- New wintertime fun will rock the night at Mad T Party.
- Returning favorites will include “a bug’s land” holiday decor and “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party: Holiday Edition.”
At Disneyland park:
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree is where Disneyland park guests can meet Santa Claus and participate in games, music and crafts.
- Candlelight Ceremony and Processional performances from December 3-20 will be open to Annual Passholders and guests who book select dining packages.
- Returning favorites include: Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, “Believe…in Holiday Magic” fireworks show, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, “it’s a small world” holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
We’ll have all the details on the new experiences coming during Holidays at the Disneyland Resort this year, so keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog!
Read on for more news from the Disneyland Resort: