Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Attraction Poster

Meet Molly the Messenger at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on October 1st, 2012 by Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment

Today, we continue our video series introducing you to some of the friendly citizens who live on Buena Vista Street, the new entryway to Disney California Adventure park, inspired by 1920s and ‘30s Los Angeles. Our latest subject is Molly Melville Matterhorn McMummery the Third, but you can just call her Molly the Messenger. This delightful young bicycle-riding messenger loves making people happy by delivering messages to them, even if she occasionally gets lost along the way!

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Mitchell from IL on October 1st, 2012 at 6:50 pm

What a great lady, and what a fun job that must be!

Jessica on October 1st, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Awww! Molly is super cute! I can’t wait to meet her and Calvin when I get to go to California Adventure. Plus it seems that they both seem to fancy each other now hm? ;D hehe!

Thanks for posting! I love getting to meet all the residents of Buena Vista Street.

Shawn Slater on October 2nd, 2012 at 9:23 am

Molly and Calvin really are adorable, aren’t they?! Their personalities really bring the street to life.

Katie from CA on October 1st, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Molly is a great friend! i love her. she had a telegram for me one day from Mickey. especially love when she shows up to give Mickey a telegram during the red car news boys show!

Shawn Slater on October 2nd, 2012 at 9:24 am

Katie – I love that show, too! It really brings it all together when Mickey and Molly step in.

Erin from MD on October 2nd, 2012 at 9:28 am

How cute is she?!?! Hope she’s delivering messages when we’re at DCA in a couple of weeks. :)

Irene from CA on October 2nd, 2012 at 11:28 am

She is adorable. If you close your eyes and listen to her voice, she sounds like Dory from Finding Nemo which in turn means she sounds like Ellen Degeneress!

Margo on October 2nd, 2012 at 11:58 am

It always makes me feel great when I come into California Adventure when I get to see Molly and all the other citizens of Buena Vista street. I especially love it when she arrives with her telegram for Mickey in the News Boy show with the red car trolley. Thank you everyone who had a part of making California Adventure to what it is today!!

Megan from TX on October 2nd, 2012 at 1:02 pm

We were at California Adventure this summer and my daughter’s name is Molly. I am so bummed that we didn’t see Molly the Messenger! She would have loved to have met the “other” Molly! Maybe next time…

Shauna on October 7th, 2012 at 7:59 pm