Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Happy Holidays from Disneyland Resort Paris

Photo Gallery: Take a Tour of Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on October 19th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

By far, one of the most highly anticipated additions coming soon to New Fantasyland is the Be Our Guest Restaurant.
“Stained

This dining location, which is located inside Beast’s Castle and was inspired by the song “Be Our Guest” from the film, features three strikingly different dining rooms: The elegant Ballroom; The West Wing, a foreboding room that showcases the Enchanted Rose; and The Rose Gallery, which celebrates the love of Belle and Beast in different kinds of artwork.

Click through this gallery to see some of the details of these amazing spaces. Which dining room are you most excited to experience?

Read more about Be Our Guest Restaurant in the posts below:

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney Dining, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Christopher on October 19th, 2012 at 10:49 am

I am sure you have answered this question before… But, why did the Imagineers chose mosaics instead of the stained glass windows featured in the movie? Just wonderin’.

Michelle on October 19th, 2012 at 11:18 am

Exactly TWO MONTHS until I’ll be eating there – Can’t wait!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 22nd, 2012 at 8:47 am

I hope you love it, Michelle. :)

David from TX on October 19th, 2012 at 11:20 am

Looking forward to eating here. I have an ADR for 12/8!

Diane on October 19th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

It’s just beautiful, Can’t wait to get in

Patricia from MA on October 19th, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I hope I can at least walk by it! I have to come home Nov. 18 :(

Antonella from NJ on October 19th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

sooooo looking forward to seeing it! A week and 1/2 and counting. Thank you DVC for sending the special invitation for a sneak peak into it all. So excited…it’s been a 2 year long wait since my last visit. ºoº

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 22nd, 2012 at 8:47 am

Have fun!

Stephanie on October 19th, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I love Beauty and the Beast…but I am sorry, it looks like beast isnt wearing any pants! He is suppose to have black pants on!!

Tracy on October 20th, 2012 at 11:35 pm

We were able to get a peek inside the ballroom during “dress rehersals.” It is truly takes your breath away. The room is gorgeous. I can only imagine how amazing it will be to eat here.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 22nd, 2012 at 8:47 am

You were lucky to have that sneak peek!

Karen from WA on October 21st, 2012 at 3:34 pm

We will be in WDW in December. Looking forward to seeing the New Fantasyland. Do you know if the some or all of the attactions will be open for the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas after the Dec. 6th grand opening?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on October 22nd, 2012 at 8:48 am

Let me look into it. :)

ANNA from CA on October 22nd, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Where are the Prince’s pants?

Steve on October 23rd, 2012 at 12:17 pm

When does the Be Our Guest restaurant open. We will be at WDW 11/21-11/27 and I would love to take my 3-year old there.

Edward on October 25th, 2012 at 9:08 am

My daughter is so excited about visiting the West Wing, it is her favorite part of the movie.

Karon from VA on November 17th, 2012 at 6:30 pm

We lucked in to dinner reservations during the dress rehearsal last week. As wonderful as the decor is, the food is even better. This was such a pleasant surprise after years of only serviceable food at the castle restaurant. My mom loved the scallops and shrimp in puff pastry. We were both very impressed with the acoustics of the ballroom. You would expect the decibel level to be uncomfortably high in the ballroom but we were able to hold a conversation at dinner with no problems. It will definitely become a reservation we make every trip to WDW.

I know some Disney fans are concerned about a restaurant in the Magic Kingdom offering alcohol. I really do not expect to see the “overly happy” adults that one does during the Epcot Food and Wine festival suddenly invading MK. It is a small, very targeted to the food, wine and beer list. The prices for the beer reflect the quality of choice such as a $7.50 Saison Dupont and a $10 Chimay Blue. I am one of the people quite happy to order a nice Belgium Saison to go with my excellent salmon.