In addition to all the amazing attractions, both at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, we feature world-class entertainment. Included in our repertoire of activities is something that’s sure to put a smile on your face and a beat in your step. From cast members on Main Street, U.S.A., to a Not-So-Scary Street Jam!, it’s no secret that we like to shake it. Read the posts below to find out how you can move it with us at Disney Parks.
Take 5: Dancing at Disney Parks
- Dance Party, Disney Style: The Jabbawockeez and Mickey Mouse Join for Some Amazing Dance Moves at Walt Disney World Resort – World-famous pros the Jabbawockeez join Gary Buchanan and Mickey Mouse for a dance party…Disney style, at Epcot’s America Gardens Theatre.
- Mad T Party is Brewing Up Fun Every Night this Summer at Disney California Adventure Park – Make your way down the Rabbit Hole at Disney California Adventure park and join the Mad T Party – the place to be for music, dancing, games and colorful concoctions.
- Calling All the Monsters: Take Part in a Not-So-Scary Halloween Street Jam at Magic Kingdom Park – Watch this video to learn the dance steps for the Not-So-Scary Street Jam!’s new line dance, performed to the song “Calling All the Monsters.”
- Magic Kingdom Park Cast Member Moves, Shakes and Celebrates; Main Street, U.S.A., Hostess Makes Guests Smile and Loses 60 Pounds in the Process – Hostess Barbara has added quite a few twists, turns, spins, and other moves to her job on Main Street, U.S.A., in Magic Kingdom Park.
- The Best of Authentic Irish Dance at Raglan Road: A Disney Parks Blog Author Digs a Fleet-Footed Jig – Green with envy, Gary Buchanan tries to become a “Lord of the Dance” in this Irish dance lesson from one of the Raglan Road dancers.