Do you have a favorite dessert from a Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort restaurant? Well, you’re in luck! The Disney chefs don’t keep all their recipes a secret, so there’s a good chance that you can get the recipe to that sweet treat that tickled your tastebuds at Tony’s Town Square, Napa Rose, or other restaurants around the Disney Parks. With Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Holidays right around the corner, it’s the perfect excuse to bake a warm, sugary, special treat. Read these posts to find out how you can recreate Disney Parks recipes in your own home.
Take 5: Dessert Recipes From Disney Parks
- Easy Apple Crisp from Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the Disneyland Resort – Here’s how to pull together our impressive apple crisp, a treat that’s delish year-round!
- A Lesson in Tonga Toast at Disney’s Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World Resort – Get a lesson in how to make Tonga Toast, the deep-fried concoction from Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
- Our Favorite Disney Sweet for National Cookie Month – Did you know that October is National Cookie Month? With Halloween only a couple weeks away, try out a batch of our Jack Skellington Sugar Cookies.
- A Taste of Epcot Food & Wine Festival for Thanksgiving – Put this Pumpkin Mousse Trifle with Cranberries and Apricot-Orange Sauce on your Thanksgiving menu.
- Fancy Pumpkin Beignets From Club 33 at Disneyland Park – When the weather cools, these “upscale” donuts will give you a puffed, golden, and hot treat.