The Orbitron in Tomorrowland at Hong Kong Disneyland

Take a Pit Stop at the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on October 10th, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Cruising down Route 66 in Cars Land and need a quick refuel? You should CONEsider the Cozy Cone Motel. As Pam told us a while back, there is a CONE-ucopia of unique snacks and drinks for hungry travelers – check out all the options in her post here. My fellow Disneyland Resort cast member, Kelly George, and I have become a couple of CONE-ivores lately – we can’t get enough of those culinary CONEcoctions. Come along with us for a tour of the Cozy Cone Motel!

As you can see, I’m a huge fan of Red’s Apple Freeze. What’s your favorite Cozy Cone Motel treat? Let us know in the comments!

Read more about Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park in these posts:

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disney Dining, Disneyland Resort

Fred from CA on October 10th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I love Red’s Apple Freeze! Its awesome.

I also really love the chili cone queso. Its so tasty! The flavored popcorn is pretty good too.

I actually haven;t tried the churros or pretzel bites yet, but I’m sure they are great.

Cars Land has such great food. I love eating at Flo’s V8 Cafe.

Daniel on October 10th, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Your enjoyment and fun is totally “cone-tagious”… hehehehe and by the way, the camera work and editing is excellent. So good to see you two having a great time.
My own work is much slower and (shudder) less steady, but you can see how truly excellent is the new land of CARS

Daniel on October 10th, 2012 at 1:33 pm

My most dear friend Maria and I will be visiting on Monday night (halloween party) and Tuesday (park hopping). TOTALLY looking forward to celebrating her birthday at Disney!

Birgit on October 10th, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Trying to subscribe to this blog and keep getting an error message. :(

Alodie from CA on October 10th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Dill pickle popcorn!!!! I get sad when its not out for the day.

Jason on October 10th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Doc’s wild grape tonic mmmmmm :D

Michele on October 11th, 2012 at 2:33 am

Love the churro bites! They are better than the regular churros. My kids love the pretzel bites.

Alison from CA on October 11th, 2012 at 8:50 am

I have to say I LOVE the breakfast cone! It is a cone-shaped (of course) spiral of bread surrounding scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon… and can be customized as well if you have members of your party who prefer eggs plain. Get their early and fill your tank!

Colleen from TX on October 11th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

That was cone-tastic. Can’t wait to visit the cones. The cone-tainers fro the drinks are so tempting and fun.

Laurie on October 13th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Cone-gratulations on your very imformative video. We will be coming the week after Thanksgiving and look forward to trying these cone-coctions. We cone hardly wait!

Jennie from CA on November 1st, 2012 at 2:55 am

Every time we’re at DCA I can’t cone-tain my enthusiasm for the chili cone queso. Lu-huuuv them.