Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

What’s Your Favorite Dish at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?

posted on October 21st, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival offers nearly 30 different international marketplaces, but with all of those choices, where do you start?

In this video, Chef Jens Dahlmann walks you through the festival’s top-five most popular dishes from years past – which may be some great options to start with this year.

What’s your favorite dish at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Let us know in the “comments” section below.

For more 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival news, check out the posts below:

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disney Dining, Epcot, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Jessica on October 21st, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I am a Chase Disney Visa Debit Card holder. I love how Chase is sponsoring Food & Wine Festival this year. Its an annual tradition in our house to go. I was curious will Chase debit and credit card holders ever get a discount at the Festival? I am suppose to get 10% off at dining locations at WDW but always forget to ask or speak up when we dine. I think it would be great to have something for us card holders. Even if they sold a gift card for a certain amount with a percentage off.

Bret on October 21st, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Trick’n Chick’n Curry!

Jenna on October 21st, 2012 at 9:25 pm

I would agree with these top 5 as would my husband who is a chef. My dad really enjoyed the beef taco in Mexico, he too is a chef and a medalist in the International Culinary Olympics. They know their stuff! The brat with brezen is just like the kind we had in Eisenach Germany during the Culinary Olympics.

Suzanne on October 21st, 2012 at 11:15 pm

The Chili Colorado at Terra was FANTASTIC!! We had it three times during our 10-day trip :) I also loved the Poland pierogie and the Argentina Beef Skewer with Chimichurri sauce. And Shrimp on the Barbie from Australia! And of course Canada’s Cheddar Cheese soup!! (who can pick just ONE favourite?!)

Jessica on October 22nd, 2012 at 2:31 am

I’m here right now and I can’t wait to try the cheddar cheese soup!!! So far everything I’ve tried was amazing, and looking at the food list, everything sounds delicious!!! I hope I’m able to try everything…

lisa on October 22nd, 2012 at 10:44 am

We tried *almost* everything, but our favorites were the Mongolian beef from China, and the skewer with chimichurri sauce from Argentina.

Colleen from TX on October 22nd, 2012 at 10:50 am

Can’t wait to go!! Be there for the Half Marathon. Great to read all the suggestions.

Paul from ON on October 22nd, 2012 at 10:55 am

Can’t wait until this Friday!!!

Christina on October 22nd, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Good picks but the one item that always brings us back wanting more is the Lobster and Seafood Fisherman’s Pie at Ireland. Truly spectacular taste and unlike anything you can typically get outside of the festival.

Stephanie on October 22nd, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Both of the Terra entrees were my favorites. I was thrilled to see a vegan booth there this year!

Angela on October 24th, 2012 at 9:04 pm

The Escargots Persillade en Brioche in France was delicious. Bite size morsel of yummy in a bite size round bread bowl, perfect portion.
I also enjoyed the Coq au Vin sur Gratin de Macaroni from France. It was a rich base of flavor with a surprising twist of gratin, perfecto.
In Hawaii, the Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips was a light and tasty combination.
Finally, in Mexico the Crispy Shrimp Taco with Chipotle Lime Mayo and Cabbage Served on a Flour Tortilla was a delight but my favorite from Mexico had to be the
Taco de Filete with Cascabel Pepper Sauce and Scallions Served on a Flour Tortilla. It was a spicy handful of deliciousness that made me smile.

Dan on October 25th, 2012 at 10:11 am

Hands down for me: Ireland’s Lobster and Scallop Pie.
We usually compare our last years Passport, share one or two offerings from each country as well as the new items and rate them as a family. It takes two or more days to eat our way around this way, but we get to try so many different items.