Mad Tea Party at Disney Parks

2012 Candlelight Ceremony Merchandise at Disneyland Park

posted on November 21st, 2012 by Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort

Here’s a little something I hope you will find illuminating. Debuting December 1 will be an assortment of commemorative merchandise created especially for the 2012 Candlelight Ceremony and Processional.
The 2012 Candlelight Ceremony and Processional at Disneyland Park

Look for this art featuring a Mickey Mouse-shaped graphic along with the Candlelight Ceremony logo on a tee, fleece, scarf, travel mug, disc ornament and tapestry-style throw. Those who purchase the tee will find themselves practically “glowing” – in the dark, that is. Can you guess which elements will actually glow?
Exclusive Ladies Shirt Design for the 2012 Candlelight Ceremony and Processional

Ladies, we have something extra special for you. This image, featuring a winter version of Sleeping Beauty Castle, will appear on a ladies v-neck tee, accented with a gold-tone foil embellishment on the tree. Look for a subtle nod to Mickey Mouse within the art.

Where will you be able to find these? Look for them at Disney Showcase, Emporium, Guide I, Newsstand and World of Disney.

Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for more updates on the holiday season at Disney Parks, and join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #DisneyHolidays.

See the posts below for more information on the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional:

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Jonathan on November 21st, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Will the throw be like a woven throw or a fleece throw??? Crossing my fingers you say fleece and not woven!! :)

Barbara from MA on November 21st, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Beautiful! Will there be similar merchandise for the Candlelight Processional at Walt Disney World?

Christopher from CA on November 21st, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Will there be a soundtrack for our Candlelight Processional? After all we have different music and arrangements in ours than in Florida.

I have Florida’s sound track, but would like to have one of the California version as well.

kevin on November 21st, 2012 at 8:28 pm

ok first i like the castle with mickey that’s my choice. I have a question about the ceremony . Ive called dining and there’s nothing for that this year, are the only people that can get reserved viewing of this passholders? How does this work for the general public, do we just show up? Im new to CA and Disneyland in general as of 2012 so I’m a bit confused. Hope i can find this post later to see a response lol

Sarah on November 22nd, 2012 at 4:20 am

So is it because of this new merchandise that participants in the processional don’t have the opportunity to purchase a commemorative jacket this year? Because I was really looking forward to getting one. :\ °o°

Nory on November 26th, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Any word when the email notifications will go out?

Nicholas on November 26th, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I got selected! YAY!!

Mandy on November 28th, 2012 at 1:15 am

Will any of the apparel be offered in woman plus sizes? Thanks for any info.

Leigh on November 28th, 2012 at 11:10 am

I’m on board with Mandy’s question…… will the apparel be offered in Women’s PLUS sizes? And not the XXL,2X, 3X that is really a men’s size and cut. TRUE Women’s PLUS sizes, with the cut for the full-figured woman. If so, I know at least a dozen gals right off the bat who’d go for the tees if you offered in the true sizes.

Susan from CA on December 1st, 2012 at 2:52 am

I don’t suppose there is any ‘Glow with the Candlelight Processional’ functionality for the ‘Glow with the Show’ ear hats?

Alexis on December 10th, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I was selected to go to the Candlelight Processional. Do all my guests need to have an annual pass?