By now you know how much I love Disney cruises, and you’re starting to hear more from me about the amazing trips with Adventures by Disney. The good news for me (and for you, too!) is that I don’t have to choose between these two incredible options when planning my family’s summer vacation.
On both the Alaska and Europe Disney cruises next summer, Disney Cruise Line is teaming up with
Adventures by Disney to give you the chance to enhance your cruise with trained Adventure Guides at
First I want to tell you more about the Alaska experience. (If you missed my last blog post, check out my Top Five Reasons to Cruise with Disney to Alaska.)
As if this cruise isn’t already amazing enough with its gorgeous scenery and Disney-exclusive shore
excursions, the Adventures by Disney add-on package takes it to a whole new level. Here are some of
the exclusive activities and VIP privileges you’ll get:
- Early debark in each port so you have more time to enjoy the spectacular locations.
- Shore experiences with exclusive Adventures by Disney touches.
- Private onboard reception with the Ship’s Naturalist and a private animation class.
- CD with photos from your Adventures by Disney guide and your ship’s photographer.
- Two Disney-trained Adventures Guides that sail with you, making sure your trip is completely carefree and adding special surprises throughout your voyage!
In my next post, I’ll tell you more about the guided experiences you’ll enjoy from Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan with your Adventure Guides. Some are so unique that they aren’t even available through
Disney Cruise Line Port Adventures. And the best part is that all you have to do is sit back and relax while someone else takes care of all the planning and logistics!