Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Holiday Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card to be Released at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties

posted on November 7th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

As if all the wonderful holiday sights and sounds – like special fireworks, a holiday parade, and characters in holiday attire – of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties weren’t enough, this year guests can pick up a party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card only on event nights.

“New

The Ornament Barrage card stars Prep and Landing’s Lanny and Wayne, and will be available only on party nights at Magic Kingdom Park. Guests attending the party must show their party ticket and wristband at the Main Street Firehouse in order to get one.

Don’t miss out on the rest of the fun that Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has to offer in these past posts:

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

Leora on November 7th, 2012 at 4:17 pm

So excited to to finally have the opportunity to experience the MVMCP.
My family and I are coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World Nov/Dec (in 8 days! eeeeek) for the trip of a lifetime from New Zealand and you guys and gals just keep making it more awesome!!!!! :o)
Thanks for the peek at the Sorcerer’s card Jennifer

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 12th, 2012 at 9:23 am

You’re welcome!

Tammy on November 7th, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I will be there Monday night….cannot wait!!!

Joanna on November 7th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

I was at Magic Kingdom last week for the first time since SotMK came out. (So I got my special MNSSHP edition card on Halloween night–awesome!)

I wasn’t sure how I would like the game at first, or if it would distract from my day. But I was actually really pleasantly surprised with how it enhanced my theme park experience. A lot of what I did over the course of the day and the attractions or areas of the park I would head to were actually impacted by where my next mission was. It helped me see some areas of the park I might not have noticed in the past. And it was REALLY COOL to see how the Imagineers incorporated the portals into the different locations. The fireplace at Tortuga was especially neat–oh, so sparkly!

I saw a lot of excitement among families, and even with some age groups I wouldn’t expect…and I even had Aladdin autograph his spell card for me. :) It was awesome. I can’t wait to see where the game goes from here…especially if Tomorrowland becomes part of the fun. I’d recommend it to any readers on here who aren’t sure if they want to try it or not.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 12th, 2012 at 9:25 am

I love using the cards to see the different powers each character has, and how they fit with the character’s personality or storyline.

Allie on November 7th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I am so excited about this! I’m going to attend the party this year, and I love the SOMK game!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 12th, 2012 at 9:23 am

It’s fun collecting those cards!

Eddie on November 8th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Wish we could go! Will have to move to Florida to be able to experience everything WDW has to offer.

Hallie on November 9th, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Hello! I just recently purchased a game board and 3 packs of cards for my Daughter to give her for Christmas (Their main present is that we will be going to WDW for the first time) I thought this game would be a fun was to get her in the spirit of playing the game when we arrive! However I am having a hard time understanding it! Is there someone who could help me out? I have the game board and the tokens it came with and 15 cards, is that all I need to play the game?! Is this a game she plays on her own or with someone else!? Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 12th, 2012 at 9:23 am

That’s all you need to play the game. I believe you do need to play against one other person.

John on November 18th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Is this card only available at the firehouse, or is it also available at the Liberty Square SotMK location? Also, will the card be available all hours of the party from 7pm-12am on the party night? I’m looking forward to getting this card in early December, and I’m trying to schedule my time at the party. Soo much to do in soo little time and all. Thanks