One of my favorite holiday details at Walt Disney World Resort is the gingerbread houses at select Theme Parks and Resorts. These festival displays have been a fan favorite for years. I love the time-lapse video of the house at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort being created first shared in the early days of the Disney Parks Blog by my fellow author Tom Smith. To celebrate the return of these houses, the Disney pin team is once again releasing several new limited edition pins in November.
Four new gingerbread house pins will be released on November 15 at each of the following locations – Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The Epcot pin will be released on November 22 at The American Adventure Pavilion pin cart.
We will be offering several unique opportunities to meet the Disney chefs behind the creation of these houses. The chefs will be signing pins if you are interested. Here are the details:
- Meet chef Deran Lanpher at Disney’s Beach Club Resort from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Jeff Barnes at Disney’s Contemporary Resort from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Matt Avery at Disney’s BoardWalk from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Yolanda Lazo at The American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Meet chef Erich Herbitschek at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Join our discussion on holiday events at Disney Parks on Twitter by using the hashtag #DisneyHolidays.