Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Santa Claus at the Disneyland Resort

New Shirts Have Phineas & Ferb Enjoying the Best Day Ever at Disney Parks

posted on November 8th, 2012 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

New Shirts Have Phineas & Ferb Enjoying the Best Day Ever at Disney Parks

I wish I still had 104 days of summer vacation. My parents were school teachers, so they had summers off. I loved playing outside until the last moments of sunlight faded from the Ohio sky. Today, the closest I get to having 104 vacation days is watching “Phineas & Ferb” with my son. While it’s no longer summer at Disney Parks, Phineas and Ferb are still having the best day ever, as seen on four new boy’s tee-shirts. I spoke with Disney Design Group artist Tyler Dumas about how these shirts were created.

“We imagined what would happen if [Phineas and Ferb] visited Disney Parks,” explained Tyler. “After a few brainstorm sessions, we selected four attractions that are found at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. Disney Design Group character artist Ron Cohee drew the scenes, which kept the playful spirit from the show.”

The Co-Creators of “Phineas & Ferb” – Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh Visit Disney Design Group

This past summer, the co-creators of “Phineas & Ferb” – Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh – visited Disney Design Group. Tyler said they enjoyed seeing the new “Best Day Ever at Disney Parks” art program come to life.

“Dan and ‘Swampy’ were supportive of this new art program,” continued Tyler. “They liked how we connected the two universes of ‘Phineas & Ferb’ and Disney Parks. During their visit, we had a work session where they offered a few tips on how to best draw the characters. It was great hearing how they approached character design as it made the artwork even better.”

New Shirts Have Phineas & Ferb Enjoying the Best Day Ever at Disney Parks

The four new shirts include classic Disney attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Jungle Cruise and Space Mountain. Tyler said his favorite shirt is Pirates of the Caribbean as he “liked the gag that has Perry, not the dog, holding the keys to the jail cell.”

Mystery Pin Set Based on Agent P World Showcase Adventure at Epcot Will be Released this December

Agent P has also had the best day ever at Epcot with the launch of Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure this past year. We will be releasing a mystery pin set based on this experience this December.

I think the only shirt missing is the one featuring Phineas & Ferb meeting my fellow Disney Parks Blog author Gary Buchanan. I’d wear that every day if it existed!

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Angela from TX on November 8th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I look forward to purchasing the pin set in December. What a great set to add to our collection. The shirts are great too! The collaboration between the groups produced some fantastic designs. I think we will have to purchase them all. Great job, team!

Jessica from OR on November 8th, 2012 at 4:53 pm

My whole family loves these t-shirts! Will these be available to purchase outside of the Disney parks, or any word as to how long these will be available in the parks?

Steven Miller on November 8th, 2012 at 5:41 pm

@Angela – Thanks for the comment! I know the team will be delighted to hear the feedback. Have a safe trip.

@Jessica – Awesome! Glad to hear you liked them. At this time, the shirts will only be offered in boys sizes. Unfortunately, they won’t be carried via the Disney Parks online store. Once released, you could contact the Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise Guest Services at 1-877-560-6477 or send an email to: merchandiseguestservices@disney.go.com

robert on November 8th, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Are they going to have these in adult sizes too? Me and my wife are huge P&F fans. (I even went to DLR as Doofenshmirtz for the Halloween party.) We both would love to buy shirts for ourselves. I am sure there are other adults that would like to buy them too. I quite often see adults wearing P&F shirts around the park.

Loren from CA on November 8th, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I want to know about adult sizes, too! I love these shirts. Would love to get one for myself. Adults love Phineas & Ferb, too! :)

Kathleen from IN on November 8th, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I agree – we need these in adult sizes too! My husband and I (and a few friends of ours) would buy them in a heartbeat!

Tracy on November 8th, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Adult sizes? Please! I really hope so, sometime soon. We big kids love P&F too.

Steven Miller on November 12th, 2012 at 10:45 am

Please know that I’ve shared feedback with the development team regarding the desire for adult sizes. At this time, I don’t know of any plans to carry such sizes. Sorry I don’t have better news.

ryan from FL on November 9th, 2012 at 3:41 am

Let me know when I can start giving Disney my money for Gravity Falls stuff!!!

Jenny from MA on November 9th, 2012 at 7:33 am

Will the hats be available?? I’ll be in WDW in January and would LOVE to get one for a friend of mine who loves Perry.

Steven Miller on November 12th, 2012 at 10:46 am

@Ryan – I haven’t seen any development yet for Gravity Falls.

@Jenny – The Perry hat was released this past summer. I saw it at Once Upon a Toy on Saturday, so you should be able to find it at several locations when you visit in January. Have a great trip.

Jeanette on November 9th, 2012 at 9:15 am

Another vote for adult sizes! PLEASE!!!! My hubby and I love Phineas and Ferb as well. These shirts are absolutely fabulous! My favorite character is Dr. Doofenshmirtz and I would LOVE to have the “Elevator-inator” shirt! There are not nearly enough Phineas and Ferb products for adults.

Carrie from WA on November 9th, 2012 at 9:50 am

These shirts are great and I have teenage kids who LOVE P&F. They totally freaked when they saw the shirts and then had their bubble burst as they found out they were only available in
boy sizes. Mark us down another vote for adult sizes in these shirts. We LOVE them!!!

Heidi from IL on November 9th, 2012 at 10:01 am

I would like to vote for more adult sizes too! Both men’s and women’s. My husband and I are HUGE fans!!

Michelle on November 9th, 2012 at 10:08 am

Adult sizes, please oh please!! These are so fun – we love P&F!

LeeAnn on November 9th, 2012 at 10:19 am

I, too, would love an adult shirt to match the ones above! :) Any idea if the Perry Ears will be available in the Parks?

Steven Miller on November 12th, 2012 at 10:48 am

@LeeAnn – I have shared feedback about adult sizes. I know the Perry hat is currently available at Disney Parks.

Cindy on November 9th, 2012 at 10:27 am

Please tell me there will be adults sizes available! We love Phineas & Ferb!

Corene from BC on November 9th, 2012 at 10:31 am

Fantastic! My son is going to LOVE these! We’ll definitely be getting at least one when we’re in DL in a few weeks. What is the realease date? And will they have a Disneyland (or WDW) logo on them on the sleeves or something? Great shirts!

Steven Miller on November 12th, 2012 at 10:50 am

@Corene – I’m glad you liked the designs. I thought they turned out great. There will be a small “Walt Disney World” or “Disneyland” logo on the shirts.

Kathleen on November 11th, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Please release these T-shirts in adult sizes! These designs are so fantastic, my husband and I want them too!

Amy from TX on November 12th, 2012 at 9:20 am

Adult sizes please!!!

Barry from BC on November 14th, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Fantastic designs, but count me in on looking for adult sizes.