Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Ghost at Piano Scene

Pick Up New Disney Trains, Orange Bird & Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Gifts This Season at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on November 29th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

The Christmas season is here, which means I get to engage in one of my favorite holiday traditions – holiday shopping!

I recently stopped by Disney Parks Merchandise headquarters here in Florida to visit with my fellow Disney Parks Blog author, Steven Miller, to get a sneak peek at some of the new gifts you’ll be seeing pop up at our theme parks this year. There, we explored the Holiday Showroom, which is chock-full of new goodies – including a new train, a 2013 calendar that offers a nod to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Orange Bird antenna toppers and much more.

Check out some of our tour:

Which gift looks most interesting to you? I know I’m grabbing one of those calendars! Share your favorite in the “Comments” section below.

Join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #DisneyHolidays.

Read more about the holidays at Walt Disney World Resort in these posts:

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Michelle on November 29th, 2012 at 9:17 am

I had NO idea there was a Small World ear hat ornament until I spotted it at the beginning of the video! That will be a ‘must buy’ on my upcoming trip!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 29th, 2012 at 9:32 am

They have some VERY cute ear hats now, don’t they?

John on November 29th, 2012 at 9:20 am

Are there any Walt Disney World holiday greeting cards this year? I was looking everywhere for them when I was at the parks a couple of weeks ago.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 29th, 2012 at 9:32 am

Let me ask Steven and get back to you. :)

Michelle on November 29th, 2012 at 9:37 am

Also, the Poster Art of the Disney Parks book shown at the beginning is BEAUTIFUL! If anyone is debating picking it up – I highly recommend it.

Brian on November 29th, 2012 at 9:55 am

More Oswald and Orange merchandise, please!!!

Any idea when Oswald ear hats will be available?

Christian on November 29th, 2012 at 10:33 am

Jennifer – I won’t be visiting the parks again until February 2013 and I WANT the calendar Steven showed you. Is there a way I can get it outside of the parks?

Steven Miller on November 29th, 2012 at 11:17 am

@Michelle – The “it’s a small world” ear hat ornament is coming next year. Sneak previews are always fun! :-)

@John – I spoke with the seasonal team who said that the only cards they are offering this year are found at Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park.

@Michelle – Yes!! The book is incredible and should be required reading for any fan of Disney Parks. I love it!

@Brian – A big order of Oswald ear hats recently arrived at Disneyland, and another order is arriving around mid-December at Walt Disney World.

@Christian – Your best option would be to contact Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise Guest Services at 1-877-560-6477 or send an email to: merchandiseguestservices@disney.go.com

Reference these item numbers:

Disneyland Resort Cover – 400006937629
Walt Disney World Resort Cover – 400006937612

Xavier from CA on November 29th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Hi i wanted to know i love the 2013 calendar n i wanted to know is disneyland n california going to be selling the calendar too.

Devin on November 29th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I spy ear hat ornaments of: Agent P, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and the Mayor of Halloweentown. And I thought I was done after getting ten this past year…..

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 29th, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Jessica on November 30th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

I am so excited for the turkey leg ornament! I love all the Disney treat related merchandise that has been coming out. :)

Peter on November 30th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Must have calendar! Anything with Oswald on it is gold in my eyes. :)

Danielle on December 3rd, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I absolutely LOVE the Small World Ears Hat ornament. Yep, that will be on my tree next year. So excited to see some of this great stuff at the World next week!! Jennifer– you have such an awesome job!

Jenna on December 5th, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Already put the Oswald plush on my Xmas list. I think hubby already bought it for me(I saw a box come in the mail!). I so want another antenae topper. I already have Jack Skelington and stitch and my husband has his figment. We would both love Orange bird(he is a HUGE citrus swirl fan).

Scott on December 12th, 2012 at 4:20 pm

if you pause the video at 2:22 you can see a pretty major collection of ear hat ornaments that we haven’t seen. it looks like a steampunk set, pooh, tigger and eeyore, and most importantly – big thunder mountain railroad and space mountain! yes please!