Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

The Holidays Are in Full Swing at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on November 23rd, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving yesterday. And you know what the day after Thanksgiving means – the Christmas season is officially back!
Holidays Around the World - Candlelight Processional at Epcot

With the Holidays Around the World celebration at Epcot returning to the park today, holiday offerings can now be found at each of our four theme parks.

Here’s a look at the fun you can find at Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom throughout the holiday season.

Now is also the perfect time to check out the lovely holiday décor at our resorts. If you’re still considering making a trip to Walt Disney World Resort during the holidays, don’t forget to check out Magic Your Way packages, which are available for stays most nights November 23 to December 20, 2012.

Read more about holiday celebrations at Walt Disney World Resort in these posts:

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Douglas from MD on November 23rd, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Holiday season at Disney is truly magical!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 26th, 2012 at 11:11 am

I totally agree!

Michelle on November 23rd, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Three weeks from today will be the first of our six days at the WDW parks!! I can’t wait to experience all of the holiday magic… I only wish we could be there to see Neil Patrick Harris doing the Candlelight Processional! We LOVE NPH!

Kelly on November 24th, 2012 at 8:24 am

I saw Neil Patrick Harris at the Candlelight Professional last year and it was amazing! I hope I can go again this year!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on November 26th, 2012 at 11:11 am

I’ve seen him narrate before – he is great.

Paul from IN on November 24th, 2012 at 6:44 pm

I attended the CLP last year and watched NPH recite it, just beautiful with the exception of the pouring rain. I was there for the Magic and Merriment event.Dizneydad Paul

Jennifer on November 25th, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Can’t wait to be in Disney for the Holiday season. It is an extremely magical place to celebrate New Year’s Eve.

Kristen on November 25th, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Do you happen to know if they have filmed the christmas parade that airs on ABC at Magic Kingdom yet? We will be in WDW from Dec 4-8, I hope to see it in person, we weren’t able to get tickets to Mickey’s Very Mery Christmas Party.

Lisa from VA on November 27th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

What happened to Kurt Russell and Dick Van Dyke @ the Candlelight Processional? I had planned on being there during the time period for Kurt Russell and now he nor Van Dyke is no longer listed.