Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Cruise Line Announces 2014 Itineraries

posted on December 4th, 2012 by Jason Lasecki, Public Relations Director, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, Disney Vacation Club

“2014

The calendar is about to turn and usher in the year 2013, but here at Disney Cruise Line we’re already planning 2014!

Starting December 6, you can schedule your Disney cruise vacations for the early part of 2014. With all four Disney ships sailing from Florida ports, not only will you have more options to visit Castaway Cay, but you can also combine your cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World Resort and experience the expanded New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park.
“2014

The Disney Magic will return to Port Canaveral, Fla., joining the Disney Dream in sailing three- and four-night Bahamian sailings. The Disney Fantasy will continue seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises, also from Port Canaveral, just 45 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort!

A few hours’ drive south in Miami, the Disney Wonder will sail four-night Bahamas and five-night Caribbean voyages, with stops including Castaway Cay, Nassau, Key West, Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Now we can’t share all of the fun at once, so you’ll have to wait a little bit longer for the Disney cruise schedule in the latter part of 2014. But I can give you one hint as to which destinations we’ll visit: they will be magical!

What’s been your favorite Disney Cruise Line destination of all time?

For more Disney Cruise Line updates, check out the posts below:

Tagged:

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Edward from TX on December 4th, 2012 at 9:11 am

My favorite destinations I have sailed to on DCL are Lisbon, Portugal, San Francisco, CA and Kauai, Hawaii.

Raquel on December 4th, 2012 at 9:19 am

Does this mean they aren’t sailing to Alaska in 2014?

maria from QC on December 4th, 2012 at 9:20 am

I wish they will have more NYC!!!!

Shantelle on December 4th, 2012 at 9:21 am

I would love to start booking, we plan on having our wedding onboard during early February! However I keep checking the website and there’s nothing to book!

Tricia on December 4th, 2012 at 9:28 am

PLEASE come back to NYC!

Raquel on December 4th, 2012 at 9:34 am

Well my TA called and found out that they haven’t announced anything about ports beyond Florida, but that they also don’t have any dates on the Wonder beyond May and since the Wonder is the ship that’s been in Alaska the past few years, there is still hope for me. Frustrating though when I was so excited about this news and then find out that we still have to wait.

Marion from WI on December 4th, 2012 at 10:03 am

Yeah it’s just announcing the beginning part of ’14. Hoping the rest of the schedule comes out in january.

Jennifer on December 4th, 2012 at 10:49 am

By far- the 2010 Baltic Cruise! England, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Estonia and Russia! FANTASTIC MEMORIES!!!

Rachel from IN on December 4th, 2012 at 10:52 am

I know Shantelle, we’ve been waiting for the 2014 itineraries but it doesn’t look like you can book anything yet. At the very least I want to see a list of specific dates, especially for the Fantasy.

Stephen from Moray on December 4th, 2012 at 10:52 am

Why dont they do more European Cruises

Mark on December 4th, 2012 at 10:53 am

I was really hoping they would bring back cruises that began in New York City. That’s the only way my family can afford it. I’m very disappointed. Hopefully NYC is part of the rest of 2014.

Ryann on December 4th, 2012 at 10:54 am

My family really enjoyed the west coast cruise along California. You really need to bring the ships back the west coast!

Joey on December 4th, 2012 at 10:58 am

Hawaii this past October was AMAZING!!!

Christine on December 4th, 2012 at 11:01 am

I’m hoping for NYC too! We had a blast this summer!

George on December 4th, 2012 at 11:12 am

What additional days of the week will the 3-4 night port Canaveral cruises start their sail dates on? Thu, Sat, and Sun are booked – very excited to hear!

dorothy from TX on December 4th, 2012 at 11:14 am

What happened to Galveston???

Lorrie from TX on December 4th, 2012 at 11:18 am

We are sailing in April on a 4 night cruise from Galveston. I really hope that Disney will take into consideration the intensly strict attendance rules we have here when scheduling the next ship to our great Lone Star state. My daughter will miss two days of school and will not be able to make up the work due to our school districts policies. We would have loved to sail on a 7 or 8 night trip but as a junior my daughter just can’t miss that much school. Please come back to Texas in the summer season. Love the idea of the 8 night sailings with a stop at Port Canaveral for a Disney day.

Donna on December 4th, 2012 at 11:32 am

I loved the first voyage taking the Magic from the East Coast through the Panama Canal to the West Coast in May 2005 – 14 day cruise for our first cruise ever was totally AWESOME!

Arileida on December 4th, 2012 at 11:34 am

please come back to new york

Kevin on December 4th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Here’s something West Coast people need to remember… San Francisco will be the host of America’s Cup in Summer/Fall 2013. Once the event is done, most of that venue will be converted to our new cruise ship terminal and that should be ready by Summer 2014. Since Princess is basing one of their ships out of SF starting this Fall for the next 18 months, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Disney do the same in mid/late 2014. Also with the expansion of the Panama Canal opening in 2014, this will allow the Fantasy and Dream to come West. Disney waiting to announce the 2nd half of 2014 is a good thing.

Christine on December 4th, 2012 at 11:46 am

We were planning/hoping for Alaska 2014…

Hector from FL on December 4th, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Yep looks like the Disney Cruise Line for the time being will not be sailing either out of NYC,L.A. in 2014 all sailings will be out of florida. we are corssing our fingers for the fall of 2014 wooooohoooooo!

John from FL on December 4th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Can’t wait for Alaska in June 2013, the family is super excited!

Jennifer on December 4th, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Favorite destination by far is Castaway Cay! I wish they would reintroduce the double dip – do a 7- or 8-night voyage with 2 stops at Castaway Cay! You could do Port Canaveral to Castaway Cay, a day at sea, then stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, and Cozumel, another day at sea, then another stop at Castaway Cay before returning to Port Canaveral!

Karen from CA on December 4th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I was fortunate to do 2 of the Mexican riviera cruises and one Alaska this year. The Mexican Riviera cruises were full of Southern Californians who could easily leave from LA. Really hoping they keep the West Coast in mind when planning the itineries. 3 cruises would never have happened if we needed to travel east each time. It was an amazing year. Can’t wait for E. Caribbean on the Fantasy next fall, but still want to represent the West coast for the future.

Bonnie from VA on December 4th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Really wanting to go to Alaska in 2014. Please say your still cruising there??? Dont want to go any other way but Disney!!!!

Ira from CA on December 4th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Really hoping for more West Coast cruises and Hawaii.

JESSICA on December 4th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

My favorite port for a Disney Cruise is Galveston, TX…
We can cruise more often by saving the $600/person airfare. That is a bonus for Disney as well – there are lots of Texans that know how to have family fun on Disney Cruise – so please do not count us out !!

Kathleen from WI on December 4th, 2012 at 1:06 pm

I would like to see Hawaii offered again since the first cruise booked so fast and how about adding more cruises to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Samantha from CA on December 4th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

@ Kevin – I hope your right. Wouldn’t it be great to have a sailing from SF to LA/Mexico with a day at Disney??? We took 2 of the Mexico cruises in 05 and 11. I drove down to SF just to visit the Wonder while she was here.

Gloria on December 4th, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Jason Lasecki, does the “early part of 2014″ include June??

rachael from OH on December 4th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Please go back to the Baltic in 2014.

Ellen from NJ on December 4th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Count me in as another NYC vote for summer 2014! And for longer than a week! One week is just not enough-

Giselle on December 4th, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Please come back to NYC and looking forward to seeing Hawaii in your itinerary!!!!

Guy from CA on December 4th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Come back to the west coast! We sailed on the two-night “cruise to nowhere” in 2011 from San Pedro and had a great time.

Laura on December 4th, 2012 at 6:37 pm

We just booked our second cruise on the Magic out of Galveston, this time in February. Really hoping for more Galveston dates in the future! Faith, trust and pixie dust!

Frank on December 5th, 2012 at 6:41 am

Our best vacation in a long time was the Pixar California Coast cruise on the Wonder last Sept. We are looking forward to a possible Alaska cruise in 2014.

catherine from NJ on December 5th, 2012 at 10:20 am

NYC was GREAT!! we all saved air fare. Northern Baltic was AWESOME!! Kids learned alot of other cultures. ALASKA was also one of the best, I saw a full moon over the glaciers, a sight I will never forget. Thank You Disney. I have been very blessed.

Jayson from OR on December 5th, 2012 at 12:45 pm

List me as another Disney addict hoping for West Coast cruises. Alaska’s more realistic, but I’d love to dream of a Hawaii cruise.

Nancy from DE on December 6th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Another vote for cruises out of NYC!!! What a joy it was not having to deal with airport check-in lines.

Dennis on December 6th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Baltic Please!!!

rachael from OH on December 6th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

I booked this morning at 8:00am. My kids and I are very excited!

Aida on December 6th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I will wait for Alaska cruise in 2014!! I hope they still go!

Renata on December 24th, 2012 at 10:11 pm

PLEASE come back to NYC in 2014!!!!!!!!

Jeannine on December 29th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

I went on the Cruise from NYC in 2012 and loved it! Please come back to NYC!