Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

Merry Christmas from Disney Cruise Line

posted on December 25th, 2012 by Jason Lasecki, Public Relations Director, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, Disney Vacation Club

On behalf of myself and Disney Parks Blogger Jonathan Frontado, all the Disney Cruise Line cast and crew and your favorite Disney friends, we wish you a very Merry Christmas today!

Merry Christmas from Disney Cruise Line

Would you like to return the holiday greeting to our shipboard team? I’ll be sure to pass along your comments. Have a magical day!

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Cindy from MI on December 25th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the entire shipboard team who works every day to provide amazing, magical experiences on the DCL ships! Thank you and God bless!

JAMIE on December 25th, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Captain and crew of the Disney Dream! We sailed in September and had a wonderful time! May your all your 2013 sailings be a…. Dream!

Michelle from CA on December 25th, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Yes, please! Happy holidays Jason, and hugs to Fitzroy and Domaine on the Wonder.

If you’ve never been on a Disney Cruise, especially during the holidays, cancel all your other vacation plans and go on one! Jason told me how wonderful they were and I didn’t believe him. I’m happily eating my words for Christmas Dinner! It was one of the best weeks of my life and I can’t wait to take my hubby and daughter next time the ship does a cruise that starts and ends in Los Angeles!

Jill from CA on December 26th, 2012 at 1:16 am

Merry Christmas and belated Happy Hanukkah, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chio and Dale, and all the DCL staff! Hope your holidays were magical! Can’t wait to celebrate Hanukkah with you on the Fantasy next November 30th! :D :D :D

Jamie from GA on December 26th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Wishing a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the crew on the Disney Fantasy. We sailed on your beautiful ship on the maiden voyage and again on December 1-8th. Captain Tom and his crew are the best and we pray you will have always have safe voyages. Best wishes also to the permanent staff at Castaway Cay, our favorite island by far! Yes, we went swimming in December and it was wonderful, crystal clear water at Serenity Bay. God Bless

John on December 27th, 2012 at 8:52 am

How long are the Cruise ships decorated for the holidays? We sail on January 2nd aboard the dream and was wondering if the Christmas decor will still be up?

David from FL on January 2nd, 2013 at 6:56 am

My family and I just got off the Fantasy on Saturday Dec 22, 2012. We did a week long Eastern Cruise. The ship was beautiful and so was Castaway Cay. Booked another cruise while on board. We would like to wish all of the DCL ship board team a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. And a special holiday greetings and a big thanks to our stateroom attendent, Elmer, our Assistant Server Abraham and our server Jiri. They were simpily the BEST!!!