Disney Parks Blog Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Photo Tour: Visiting Epcot for the Holidays

posted on December 5th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

One of my favorite things to do at Epcot during the holiday season is walk through World Showcase to admire the lovely holiday decor at all of the international pavilions.
Epcot Decorated for the Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort

Each of the park’s 11 pavilions are dressed up for the holidays again this year with decor inspired by the holiday customs and traditions of that country. Take a look above.

My favorite pavilion of all is probably the Germany Pavilion – how about yours? Let me know in the “Comments” section below.

Join our discussion on holiday events at Disney Parks on Twitter by using the hashtag #DisneyHolidays.

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Adam on December 5th, 2012 at 11:46 am

Beautiful!

I’d love to see some more pictures from the Candlelight Processional festivities.

Joanne on December 5th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Thank you for these lovely pictures! I have so many photos of Epcot at Christmas from last year and I can’t wait to take more this year. The way the decor is created at Epcot is so wonderful – just in a Disney way. You guys all do an amazing job and I want to thank you for making Christmas so magical. It really is all the ‘little’ things that make it so lovely. It seems like Christmas Spirit never runs out as Disney over the holidays and that is what makes it so special. My family and I are all very much looking forward to making our journey from England to spend our holiday in Disney!

Barbara Daniela from ON on December 5th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Christmas at Epcot makes a beautiful park even better!

Paul from ON on December 6th, 2012 at 6:29 am

My vote would be for the Epcot resort area. The Yacht Club lobby is amazing.

Deb from TX on December 6th, 2012 at 11:07 am

Last year we realized something missing…the beautiful snowflake arches as you go over to the World Showcase area. Sure wish they would bring them back. They added such beauty!

Meredith from VA on December 6th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

We just returned from Disney World on Saturday, and while the whole place is stunning, I think my favorite Epcot holiday decorations were in the Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room. Very pretty garland with lush-looking bows. Traditional and lovely.