Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park

Sign Up for Our Splitsville Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up at Downtown Disney

posted on December 11th, 2012 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

UPDATE:This event has been filled to capacity. Please click here to view a list of the accepted event attendees. If you are on the list and do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.

We’re wrapping up this year’s series of exclusive Disney Parks Blog Meet-Ups at the world’s largest Splitsville at Downtown Disney in Florida. And today, you have the opportunity to sign-up and attend the big party.
Sign Up for Our Splitsville Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up at Downtown Disney

The event begins at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, December 17, and runs until 9:30 p.m. You’ll have the chance to bowl on the lanes before the official opening date and, of course, there will be light snacks and a few more surprises.

Space is limited, so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and if you’ll be inviting a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.

Also, here are a few things other things you should know:

• All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
  • Limit one guest per registrant.
  • We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
  • If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at Splitsville for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
  • Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
  • Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
  • Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
  • If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of confirmed attendees (which will be posted as an update to this article), then your RSVP was not accepted.
  • The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.

This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Hope to see you there.

Read more about Splitsville Luxury Lanes in these posts:

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World Resort

Sabrina on December 11th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Awesome! I just sent my email!

Liz on December 11th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Hoping to get in! I’ve been excited about the opening since it was announced. Good luck to everyone. :)

Paul from NY on December 11th, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Really hoping to go to my first DPB meetup!!

Joseph on December 11th, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Thank you Disney Parks Blog for always posting such fun events!!

Morgan on December 11th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Good Luck! This event sounds great and so fun!

Lucinda on December 11th, 2012 at 4:36 pm

I’m in! What a marvelous date night to look forward to. Thank you, DPB!!

Mariah on December 11th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

What is the opening date for us normal folk?

Kevin from FL on December 11th, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Oooooo… So excited! I love Splittsville!!

Ruthie on December 11th, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Wow that filled to capacity fast Happy for you all Can’t say I’m not disappointed but good for you AND if anyone has a guest cancel on them I’ll be your BFF ;-) can be there wuth an hours notice LOL Have a great time

Ruthie

Aurora from FL on December 12th, 2012 at 7:28 am

Can not wait to play there again! Thank You!!!!!!
Mariah- the Grand Opening date of Splitsville is Deceomber 19th.

Emma from FL on December 12th, 2012 at 8:06 pm

This looks like a cool event. I noticed that a lot of the same people from previous Disney Parks Blog Meet Ups are going to this one as well. Some of them even attended the media preview. I think to be more fair to other people, those are invited to media events shouldn’t be allowed to go to these meet ups and those who were able to attend previous meet ups shouldn’t be able to go to multiple meet ups in a row. I think that these meet ups are a great opportunity for the fans to meet some of the people who work on these projects along with those who write on the Disney Parks Blog and to have a good time. I think that those without media access and who weren’t able to attend previous meet ups should have an opportunity to attend. I think that this will make the meet ups more diverse and people can get to know different people.

Everyone at Disney and the Parks Blog are doing a great job and I sincerely thank you for your work.