Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Voices of Liberty Spread Holiday Cheer at Epcot

posted on December 19th, 2012 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Have you seen the Voices of Liberty perform at the American Adventure Pavilion in World Showcase at Epcot?

Known as “United States Vocal Ambassadors to the World,” the eight-part harmony, a cappella group Voices of Liberty performs daily at Epcot and is known for American classics as “Oh! Susanna,” “My Country, ‘Tis of Thee,” and “Skip to My Lou.” I personally love seeing them perform during this time of year when the group gets out their holiday songbook.

Here’s a video of Voices of Liberty performing a mash-up of the holiday carols, “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing” with “Angels We Have Heard on High.”

Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog over the next few days for looks at other holiday entertainment performances. If you’re a Twitter user, don’t forget to join the Disney Parks holiday conversation with the hashtag #DisneyHolidays.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Arielle from NC on December 19th, 2012 at 10:15 am

Amazing. The Voices of Liberty are so talented, and I always love their attire!

Mary Ann from GA on December 19th, 2012 at 11:27 am

The Voices of Liberty always sound so beautiful and the venue in which they sing really helps.

Christopher from CA on December 19th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Can we also keep them at Disneyland? Last I heard they were only extended through the Christmas Season, but we would love to have them here permanently.

Cristian on December 19th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I agree with Christopher. I have been wanting the voices of liberty to perform at disneyland ever since i first heard them 6 years ago. And now that they are here, I do not want them to leave!! I think they bring so much to the park and really add to the great moments with mr. lincoln show. Hopefully they will stay!

Anthony on December 19th, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Voices of Liberty are awesome. I have heard them many times and never tire of listening to them. They went to my daughters college earlier this year and put on a fabulous performance.

Sherri from MI on December 20th, 2012 at 12:39 pm

The Voices of Liberty are always wonderful to hear! We make sure to stop by at least once (but preferably more than once) each trip.

Ken on December 22nd, 2012 at 10:12 am

They could be great if they didn’t do so much scooping.