Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade at Magic Kingdom Park

A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas to Debut at Magic Kingdom Park This Spring

posted on January 23rd, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Pirates, ahoy!

We’re happy to share here on the Disney Parks Blog today that a new interactive quest called A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas will debut in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom Park this spring. (And check out this great artist rendering that our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering just shared with us!)

Artist Rendering of A Pirate's Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas by Walt Disney Imagineering

In A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas, guests will use a pirate map and magic talisman to help them complete five different pirate raids throughout Adventureland. The goal is to help locate different Treasures of the Seven Seas and fight off pirate enemies like the Royal Navy and Captain Barbossa, among others. If guests help Captain Jack succeed in all the missions, they’ll be welcomed as part of his new crew. If not, they’ll face the wrath of the cruel sea – alone.

Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more information on this new experience. In the meantime, if ye be excited to embark on this new pirate adventure, say “Aye!” in the “Comments” section below!

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

JEANY on January 23rd, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Aye, I enjoy this game this spring!

Karen on January 24th, 2013 at 8:37 am

AYE! I can’t wait to do this with my family. Our next trip is February 2014!

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on January 24th, 2013 at 9:02 am

I hope you enjoy it!

Kimberly on January 24th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Aye…..can’t wait…we’ll be there in June !!!! So EXCITED !!!!!

Craig from OH on January 24th, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Aye! I can’t wait to try it- my next trip to WDW is the first week of May so I should get to try this, New Fantasyland, and the new Test Track!!! :)

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on January 25th, 2013 at 9:19 am

Sounds like a perfect plan. Don’t forget Splitsville or AMC Fork & Dine movies if you have time at night!

Donna on January 25th, 2013 at 12:46 pm

What exactly is a Park Hopper? Should I get this added for 2 day ticket?

We would like to have free transportation to multiple parks; is that included in Park Hopper?

We are in our mid 60′s and we have to rest periodically.

What are the perks of the Hopper
Pass. also what is a Fast Pass and can you reserve them through the mobile app Disney World

If you make a reservation and don’t show up is there a penalty?

Donna on January 25th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

If you make a dining reservation through the Mobile app, is there a penalty if you fail to show up on time and can you cancel on the mobile app and if so how is that done.

Sorry that I have so many questions. We haven’t been to DW in 20 years.

Thanks,
Donna

Morgan on January 25th, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Aye! Sounds like so much fun! Cannot wait for it! Do you think it will makes its debut during Pirates Week for Limited Time Magic? When is Pirates Week? I have always been a Pirate Fan!

Judy on January 25th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Will this be a game that would appeal to a five year old girl? She is enjoying Jake the pirate games on her computer.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on January 25th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I’d imagine so – I totally plan to take my 2-year-old (who loves Jake) when it debuts.

Alan from FL on January 26th, 2013 at 12:07 am

Finally something for the lads to enjoy we’ve had about all the princesses we can handle for the moment now the boys can get the loot and take the princesses out on a date over at fantasyland :)

Tina from IL on January 26th, 2013 at 9:34 am

Aye! My son and I already love Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Looking forward to this!

William on January 26th, 2013 at 2:10 pm

aye aye! can’t wait! hope it’s ready by my visit in march <3

Martin on January 26th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

We made our first visit to Disney World when our oldest son was 5. That makes it 1973. We’ve made umpty ump trips since then, and our sons are now 44 and 42. We’re booked for December, 2013. Our kids will be staying home with our grandchildren when we begin our newest adventure and we are so looking forward to it. The new attraction looks like a blast. Always wanted to shiver me timbers, (or something like that). Can’t wait. By the way, we still keep some A, B, C, D and E tickets from our first visit as souvenirs.

William on January 27th, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Aye mate- there be adventures ahead!