Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Canada’s Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot Goes to All-Day Menu

posted on January 15th, 2013 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

We’ll miss the burger, but now the lobster mac ‘n’ cheese is available for both lunch and dinner as popular Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot debuts an all-day menu beginning January 16.
“Le

It’s easy to just stick with starters like the Le Cellier chopped lobster salad, or dig into a bowl of the longtime favorite Cheddar Cheese Soup made with Moosehead beer. We make a meal of the indulgent poutine fries topped with Canadian Cheddar, and a seasonal salad (for winter, it’s greens with duck prosciutto, blue cheese, fig-almond cake and a soft-boiled egg).
“Le

But Canadian-raised beef is the sophisticated star of the show: from a grilled bone-in ribeye to a New York strip, you can’t go wrong with the beef. The buttery filet mignon with white truffle-butter sauce and wild mushroom risotto is the hands-down favorite of guests. For vegetarians, the seasonal menu includes winter squash ravioli with sage brown butter. And, year-round, you’ll find sustainable seafood creatively presented by Chef Al Youngman.
“Le

Pair with some of Canada’s best wines and beer from Quebec for a memorable vacation indulgence. For reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE. Le Cellier Steakhouse is two entitlements on the Disney Dining Plan.

Filed: Disney Dining, Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Gayle from IN on January 15th, 2013 at 9:09 am

No burger?! That was THE BEST burger I’d ever consumed!!! While the soup and creme brulee are big pulls, the absence of the burger is more than disappointing. It was more than “just a burger”.

Benjamin from FL on January 15th, 2013 at 9:27 am

Don’t you mean 407-WDW-DINE to make reservations. 407-WDW-WINE is not a working number

Michelle on January 15th, 2013 at 9:44 am

Oh no! We ate lunch there during Christmas week and my husband raved about the burger! I said I would try it the next time we were there, but I guess I won’t get to now. Always love the filet and creme brulee, though.

Thomas from NY on January 15th, 2013 at 9:59 am

Will the dinner menu (and prices) be in effect the whole day now, or will there be a new menu to reflect the combining of lunch and dinner?

Katie on January 15th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Nooooooooooooo! I absolutely love miso-glazed salmon that is served for lunch! Will that not be available anymore? If not, is there any way to get the recipe for it? Which version of poutine is available now; the dinner or lunch version?

Karen on January 15th, 2013 at 10:32 am

Great news to me! I wanted to book a nice midday meal but was disappointed that some of the dinner items weren’t available.

David on January 15th, 2013 at 10:40 am

Eight trips to WDW in the past six years, and I still haven’t been able to score a reservation at Le Cellier. I need to start booking my trips six months in advance instead of three weeks. But, at least now I know there WAS an amazing burger there that I’ll never experience :(

tracey on January 15th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I predict reservations will be very easy to get now.

Carrie from CA on January 15th, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Wait… the poutine fries are topped with cheddar cheese AND a seasonal salad?

John on January 15th, 2013 at 3:04 pm

love le cellier at dinner.the best steak i ever had.i use my disney loaded up rewards card for all meals.at the world.and when epcot opens,go right to le cellier.and make your dinner res.never had a problem doing this. enjoy!

Dana on January 15th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Although I’ve never had the burger at Le Cellier, the one at the Grand Floridian Cafe with lobster, prosciutto and grilled onions is phenomenal. Worth checking out!

Juliann on January 15th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Nooooo! That was truly the best burger around…. no salmon either? Boo… loved the lunch menu. Sad news. Come on, just put the burger on the menu!

Karen from NY on January 16th, 2013 at 9:24 am

I agree with the sentiment expressed. For many of us, the burger was the highlight and without it, the allure of selecting Le Cellier over other establishments is gone.

Patrick on January 16th, 2013 at 9:33 am

So will it be dinner pricing all day then?

Tamila from MO on January 16th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

The burger was my absolute favorite. When I was there in December, they switched to earlier dinner hours and I missed the burger then and now it is gone!

Also the poutine has changed from the traditional style. :-(

Tim on January 16th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Only downside for me: Le Cellier is now using 2 meal plan entitlements for both lunch and dinner; used to just be dinner.

Susan from BC on January 16th, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I’ll miss that burger too :-(. For those looking for a great Miso glaze salmon, try Yak & Yeti. It’s really good.

JoAnne on January 17th, 2013 at 3:21 pm

What a great restaurant! I look forward to the new menu. Any thoughts on the possibility of expanding this great spot upstairs into the place where the tea shoppe used to be?

Joana on January 22nd, 2013 at 9:47 am

What about the spicy chicken sausage? That is gone too. Why? It was amazing :( The burger and the sausage were the best thing in Epcot.