Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Style Snapshots: Dooney & Bourke Behind the Scenes

posted on January 16th, 2013 by Michelle Stepney, PR Content Director

Brand collaborations are all the rage these days in the world of fashion. So it probably comes as no surprise that Disney’s mashup with Dooney & Bourke has been a big hit with park fans and fashionistas alike. We recently got a sneak peek behind the scenes of one of the newest designs. The accessories line is available at Disney Parks and Resorts around the world.

Look below for more updates about Disney accessories from Dooney & Bourke:

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Stacie from NC on January 16th, 2013 at 11:25 am

I’ve never owned a handbag as pricey as Dooney & Bourke, until Disney… Now 1 own 2 from Disney World and 1 from Disney Cruise Line!

Joyce on January 16th, 2013 at 11:42 am

i’ve always been into fashion, but no other brand even makes me consider dropping that kind of cash on a purse except Disney. fashion (and cash) is fleeting but Disney is forever!

Demetra from CA on January 16th, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I was lucky enough to be there for the release of the retro line last year and got Susan to sign my bags. I get compliments on the bags everytime I use them and it’s so cool to see people’s reactions when I show them the signature from the designer!

Courtney on January 16th, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Love Dooney & Bourke! They have amazing handbags. I was wondering if the Dooney & Bourke backpack would be sold on the Disney Store website. I have not seen it on the website for a while. Thanks!

Sharon from VA on January 16th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

When do I get to spend lots of money on a Figment or Epcot line? =D

Michelle on January 16th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

I already have 1 and would love to add another to my collection. :)

Mary Ann on January 16th, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Figment would be great! I was hoping that there would be more Figment merchandise for the Epcot anniversary, but when we were there in December, not much to be found.

I am the proud owner of 3 Dooney purses-agree that Disney style will endure after other bags go out! Looking forward to the next design:)

Jennie from CA on January 17th, 2013 at 2:11 am

I love my D&B Aulani bag soooo much & can’t wait to pick up my Princess Half Mar bag next month.

KIMBERLY on January 17th, 2013 at 8:03 am

It’s the best of both worlds! I could barely afford the one I have but I’m proud to own it – it represents two companies of superb quality! Saving my pennies for the retro line!

Lynn from NC on January 17th, 2013 at 8:54 am

I LOVE my Disney Dooney!

Monique from FL on January 17th, 2013 at 11:33 am

I would have to agree with most people and say that this is the one time I will spend for a name brand. It was a big deal on our Honeymoon when we went to go pick my first one out.

Shauna from CA on January 18th, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I always wanted a “Coach” bag so I could be one of the cool kids. Then, I SAW D & B Mickey Silhouette bag. I had to have it.

Cara from NH on January 21st, 2013 at 8:09 pm

I love all of my Disney Dooney bags, but my favorite is the original sketch tote. Every time I look at the pattern it reminds me of things I’ve done or seen at the Magic Kingdom with my girls. The details and colors are amazing! I will add another bag to my collection in April! Any chance a new pattern or style will be released by then?

Pamela from MA on January 23rd, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Love these! Love having something to collect and use in my 40′s ! Makes me feel like a kid again I am lucky enough to own at least 10 Dooney items! Love everyone of them! Looking forward to adding to my collection when we got in May!

Kimberly from MA on January 30th, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I’ve always been a Coach girl, but when I was on the Disney Fantasy last September, I HAD to buy a D&B bag with the “Inaugural Sailings” tag on it. I get compliments all the time on that beautiful bag!! Now I’ve been converted to a D&B girl (only the Disney bags though)….

nancy on January 30th, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Between my daughter and I we 6 different Disney D&B’s now I am waiting for the Iphone5 D&B phone cover, they just have the 4 right now!!!