With all the new shops along Buena Vista Street and in Cars Land, you need to reserve time in your day for shopping at Disney California Adventure park. It’s always fun to browse for souvenirs, knowing you’ll find something special to take home as a memory from that day. Will it be a Piston Cup trophy, an autograph book, a collectible pin or a new Vinylmation?
As part of our series on the many ways to visit Disney California Adventure park, here’s a list of new shops to visit and some of the items you’ll find there.
- Oswald’s (autograph books, hats, bags and souvenirs)
- Los Feliz Five & Dime (T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, figurines, souvenirs and character merchandise)
- Big Top Toys (interactive toys, games and plush)
- Elias & Co. (posters, clothing, souvenirs and collectible items)
- Trolley Treats (candy, handmade treats and the Rock Candy Mountain in the window)
- Radiator Springs Curios (Cars Land souvenirs)
- Ramone’s House of Body Art (clothing and souvenirs)
- Sarge’s Surplus Hut (clothing, hats, toys and plush)
For more from the “Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park” series, see the posts below: