Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Long-Lost Disney Friends Return for ‘Limited Time Magic’ at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on January 18th, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

When Nate shared a look back at Robin Hood and Friends visiting the Magic Kingdom Park back in 1979, many of you asked to see them again. Well, next week, you’ll have that chance and more as we continue “Limited Time Magic” at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Long-Lost Disney Friends Return for ‘Limited Time Magic’ at Walt Disney World

Long-lost Disney friends are returning to the Magic Kingdom Park just to meet you and your family. For one week, January 21–27, be sure to have your camera ready for a rare chance to possibly brush shoulders with classic characters like Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar, Robin Hood and Friar Tuck.
Long-Lost Disney Friends Return for ‘Limited Time Magic’ at Walt Disney World

There’s also a chance you’ll see The Three Little Pigs and more surprises at Magic Kingdom Park. So, which long-lost Disney character would you like to see the most? Let us know in the “Comments.”

You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of Pixie Dust on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Mary Beth from MA on January 19th, 2013 at 7:55 pm

We would like to see Bolt and the characters from Kingdom Hearts.

lili on January 19th, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Oswald
dumbo
lion king characters
the seven dwarfs

this sould really become a anual thing

Ryan on January 20th, 2013 at 12:01 am

Bernard & Miss Bianca
Orville
Scat Cat
Roquefort
Clopin

Leticia on January 20th, 2013 at 2:20 am

I would absolutely love to see this happening in Disneyland too, since we live in San Diego PLEASE!!!!!! We definitely want to have the opportunity to meet Robin Hood and friends and the Three Little Pigs PLEASE!! We would love to see also Jiminy Cricket, Steamboat Willie, Oswald, Hercules and Meg, Roger Rabbit, and more villians like Mother Gothel,Shan Yu,and the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion :)

Joe from RI on January 20th, 2013 at 6:47 pm

I am going to be there on Friday. I so hope Darkwing Duck will be there.

Paige on January 20th, 2013 at 7:25 pm

I apparently met the Sheriff and Prince John on one of my first trips with an autograph book, but I have no memory of it at all. And they are like the two that I have no picture with. Pretty sad :( Really cool that they did this!!!!

Stefani on January 21st, 2013 at 12:55 am

Most definitely Orange Bird! also dumbo, briar rabbit, the 3 fairies, Mushu, Pinocchio, and the gus gus!

Joe from RI on January 21st, 2013 at 1:24 am

It would also be great to see Bernard and Bianca.

Michael on January 21st, 2013 at 9:21 am

I’m so excited I will be there on the 24th for a week. I would also wanna see the Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck, Launchpad McQuack, Uncle Scrooge, and Roger Rabbit.

Patricia on January 21st, 2013 at 10:31 am

Let’s see, where to I begin??? The Three Caballeros would be awesome, also the characters from Robin Hood, the Gummi Bears, and more of the villians at other times of the year besides Halloween. We’re visiting this August so it would be great to have some new characters then :o)

Sharon from VA on January 21st, 2013 at 2:59 pm

FIGMENT!

Chip ‘N Dale in their Rescue Rangers garb
Launchpad
Uncle Scrooge

They should do a Disney Afternoon week. =D

And I know they’re still around, but I’d love to see a regular meet ‘n greet with the br’ers by Splash Mountain.

Allison from TX on January 21st, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Bummed that I won’t be there. One of the first characters I met on my first trip to WDW back in 1983 was Friar Tuck!

Philip on January 21st, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Thank you for doing this event.

This is definetely the kind of event that WDW needs to do more frequently, as well as characters that need to be brought out more frequently.

If there are to be any more Long Lost Friends Weeks, I’d like to see the following characters return:
-Roger Rabbit
-Bonkers
-Goliath the Gargoyle
-Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable

Katie from WI on January 22nd, 2013 at 12:17 am

I would love to see Roger Rabbit and Figment sometime this year! :D

Giles on January 22nd, 2013 at 10:11 am

Will there be any special “Limited Time Magic” during the period Feb 1 – 8? Bringing 6 grandkids to WDW for the first time.

Thanks for the consideration

Colleen on January 23rd, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I am so jealous! I collect Character and Me photos. I have 82 unique characters already and have about 130 Character and Me photo in general (aka I have 10 Mickey Mouse and Me Photos where Mickey is dressed different in each one).

This is just the kind of event I would to partake in and would really make my visit more magical. If I lived in Florida, I’d be a season pass holder and definitely there but sadly it’s a long ways from Canada to get to Florida :(

I really hope this happens again sometime.

SHERRI on January 24th, 2013 at 12:53 am

ROGER RABBIT!!!

Jennifer on January 26th, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Please bring back Dreamfinder and Figment (or at the very least, Figment), for one of these Limited Time Magic events. They are my favorite, and I know others miss them just as much as I do. Please consider it.

misti on February 1st, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Too bad. They hv some type of extension for Super Bowl week. We left home for disney during the Super Bowl, and disney does a shrt week with football themes. We wanted to see disney, bit football. I would hv scheduled a week earlier if I would hv known.

Maya on February 10th, 2013 at 1:50 pm