Every Thursday evening, the Disney Parks Blog gives readers an exclusive look at Disney Parks, after dark. Our “Disney Parks After Dark” series features a collection of images taken once the sun goes down at parks around the world. It reminds us that the Disney magic doesn’t stop after the parks close; rather, it lights up in wonderful and breathtaking ways. Check out the posts below to see your favorite Disney Parks from a whole new perspective, and be sure to check out our “Disney Parks After Dark” gallery as well.
Take 5: Disney Parks After Dark
- Disney Parks After Dark: Disney Dreams at Disneyland Paris – This post is sure to put a visit to Disneyland Paris on your bucket list!
- Disney Parks After Dark: Hollywood After Dark – Relish the nostalgia of art deco with these images captured at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Parks After Dark: ‘it’s a small world’ Holiday at Disneyland Resort – Photographer Paul Hiffmeyer explores “it’s a small world” Holiday at Disneyland Resort after the sun goes down.
- Disney Parks After Dark: Main Street Electrical Parade in Fast-Forward at Magic Kingdom Park – The Main Street Electrical Parade brightens up the night at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Disney Parks After Dark: Night Into Day at Disneyland Resort – A little photographic magic turns night into day at Disneyland Resort.