The first part of 2013 is an exciting time for runDisney fans, with two months of races at Disney Parks. This year is also special as it’s the 20th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Marathon presented by Cigna. To gear up for the Walt Disney World Marathon tomorrow, we wanted to take a look at some of the other exciting races and events happening at Disney Parks in 2013. Have you participated in a runDisney marathon yet?
Take 5: runDisney Races at Disney Parks
- Commemorative Merchandise for runDisney Events in Early 2013 – Take a peek at the commemorative merchandise for the upcoming Tinker Bell Half Marathon at the Disneyland Resort and Disney’s Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Stories of Triumph Abound During Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend – With over 65,000 participants, Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna is sure to be the setting of many memorable stories.
- New 10K Race Added To Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend – The Happiest Race on Earth got happier in December when runDisney announced the addition of the Disneyland 10K at Disneyland Resort as a part of the 2013 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney World Marathon! – See how the Walt Disney World Marathon has grown throughout the years in this week’s Vintage Walt Disney World post!
- ‘Diet Diva’ Tara Gidus and runDisney to Host Tinker Bell Half Marathon Meet-Up at Disneyland Resort – “Diet Diva” Tara Gidus teams up with runDisney to help host a meet-up for the upcoming Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend.