Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Ghost at Piano Scene

Cinderella and Rapunzel Visit Their New Homes at Fantasy Faire in Disneyland Park

posted on February 28th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

As Paul told you yesterday, he recently had the opportunity to photograph the new Fantasy Faire, opening March 12 at Disneyland park. While he was there, he met up with a few familiar faces.

Cinderella Visits Her New Home at Fantasy Faire in Disneyland Park Rapunzel Visits Her New Home at Fantasy Faire in Disneyland Park

I’m sure you will agree that the setting is almost as lovely as the princesses who will appear there. Above, Cinderella is seen inside the new Royal Hall, where she and her princess friends will meet Disneyland park guests each day. And you can also see Rapunzel getting comfortable next to a replica of her famous tower, which sits at the center of Fantasy Faire. You can see Rapunzel when she joins Messieurs Smythe and Jones in the telling of her own tale inside the Royal Theatre.

Keep an eye here on the Disney Parks Blog for more information and peeks into Fantasy Faire as we keep getting closer to the March 12 opening!

Read on for more updates about Fantasy Faire at Disneyland park:

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

7 Comments 1 Reply

Dinah on February 28th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I love character meet and greets! Can’t wait to take my niece. Erin: Do you know if there will be any AP previews for Fantasy Faire?

Jen on February 28th, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Does this mean Rapunzel and Flynn will no longer be doing meet and greets inside her tower? My friends and I are planning a trip to Disneyland in September, and that was one of my top things I wanted to do, because Tangled is one of my favorite movies.

Gregory on February 28th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Rapunzel will no longer be in the current meet ‘n greet location – word is that Merida will be moving in.

Monique from FL on March 1st, 2013 at 9:06 am

I’m a little sad that I won’t see her in her tower…but I wonder how they will transform her tower into something from Brave.

Erin Glover on March 4th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Jen, Gregory and Monique – Not to worry! When Rapunzel is not appearing at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire, she will continue to meet Disneyland park guests at her current location in Fantasyland.

Kathleen on March 5th, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Dinah – The passholder sneak preview is this March 7,8 & 9. We’ll be there on the 9th for sure!!!

Monica on March 5th, 2013 at 10:51 pm

will the Be Our Guest Restaurant be added to the disneyland park? i sure hope so!

Jennifer on March 7th, 2013 at 12:00 am

I can’t wait to check out this new part of Disneyland. We are actually hoping to use it to help us create a very special surprise moment for our family. My husband, Scott, will be flying in from a 7 month deployment in Afghanistan & when I take my 2 children to the new Princess Faire on 3/19 to see the Princesses we’re hoping they will let Scott in ahead of time & that he’ll be able to wait at the end. When my daughter thinks she is seeing the last princess, my husband will be standing there instead!

I hope we can work this out & that the Cast Members will be accommodating. Disneyland was the last place we went for family bonding time right before Scott deployed, so we thought it appropriate its where we all reunite again. :)