Disney Parks Blog Celebrates the 15th Anniversary of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Dapper Dans Perform Boy Band Hits at Disney Parks for ‘Limited Time Magic’

posted on February 22nd, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

If you’ve been known to sing along with our Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., then you’re in for a special treat next week. We’re continuing our “Limited Time Magic” surprises with performances from our “original boy band” at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.

The Dapper Dans will be delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC all next week. And while we won’t give away all of the surprise tunes, we can tell you that you’ll never know when the quartet will break into an all-new melody that’ll have “Everybody” seeing “What Makes You Beautiful” before they say “Bye, Bye, Bye.”

This musical time warp is happening as a part of “Limited Time Magic,” from February 25 – March 3 at both Disneyland park in California and Magic Kingdom Park in Florida. Let us know what you’re looking forward to hearing in the comments.

You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of pixie dust on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Tagged: , , , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

stephanie from GA on February 22nd, 2013 at 6:39 pm

How cute! We’ll be there that weekend and I’m sure we’re going to make a point to see that :)

Jaime on February 22nd, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Are the performance times/locations listed for the Dapper Dans anywhere? I will be in the park one of the days they will be performing these special selections and would love to catch this.

Debbie on February 23rd, 2013 at 9:18 am

That is completely awesome!! They are another example of the timeless entertainment that is only Disney! They should be a permanent part of Disneyland entertainment!! I love it!

Cynthia from NJ on February 24th, 2013 at 12:24 am

Looking forward to it as we will be there 3/1 Yay!!!

leslie from NY on February 24th, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I’m very excited that I will be at WDW next weekend to hear the Dapper Dans. My family and I took a much needed break from running in the heat in August by sitting on the curb of Main St and enjoying the Dapper Dans. They were amazing. I can’t wait. I hope there will be times posted for their performances as I will only be in MK 1 morning.

Rafael from RJ on March 4th, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Awesome music!

Are you one of the Dapper Dans? You look a lot like the guy on the right of the vídeo…