Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

Disney Style Snapshots: Creating An Adorkable Disney Look

posted on February 27th, 2013 by Michelle Stepney, PR Content Director

By definition, the word nerd used to mean “uncool.” But these days, nerds are flaunting their pocket protectors, horn-rimmed glasses and ankle length pants with pride.
Disney Style Snapshots: An Adorkable Disney Look

Cool or not, the best fashion is about expressing your personal style with confidence. Who wouldn’t have fun at Disney Parks while sporting this ensemble? We paired the tank with dark jeans, but it would also look great with distressed denim or khaki shorts. The tote bag stays true to the nerd brand, complete with suspender details on the straps. We finish the look with comfortable canvas flats and a touch of sparkle in the Mickey Mouse hand earrings.

It’s an homage to the nerd in all of us.

Check out more Disney Style Snapshots below:

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Rochelle on February 27th, 2013 at 3:00 pm

I want (where it actually means NEED) a pair of those slip ons! Where can I purchase them in WDW?

Michelle Stepney on February 27th, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I love those shoes and want (NEED) them myself. :-) A few fellow cast members own them and say they feel great.

Cute + Comfy = Ah-Mazing in my book.

Here’s where you can find them at WDW:
Theme Parks (Mouse Gear, Emporium, Mombasa Marketplace, Mickey’s Of Hollywood), World of Disney, All-Star Resorts, Caribbean Beach, Pop Century and Port Orleans.

If you need the item numbers, they are as follows:

Size 5 – 400108535150
Size 6 – 400108535167
Size 7 – 400108535174
Size 8 – 400108535181
Size 9 – 400108535198
Size 10 – 400108535204

Enjoy!

Jeanne on February 27th, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I have these shoes, and I LOVE them! The are pretty comfortable and they look great

Michelle Stepney on February 27th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Nice! What did you wear with them?

Jennifer on February 27th, 2013 at 4:05 pm

The shoes are adorable! Where can I get them? I need a pair for my trip in May!

Michelle Stepney on February 27th, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Please check out my earlier reply for item numbers and park/resort merchandise locations.

If you want to order the shoes from home,the easiest way to locate them is to contact Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise Guest Services by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com.
Learn more about shopping at Disney Parks here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/answers-to-popular-questions-about-shopping-at-disney-parks/

Sabrina on February 27th, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Are they also available at Disneyland? Sorry, ordering from home is usually not a good option for me, as I live in Germany ;) I however visit Disneyland in a few weeks and these shoes really look like I need them, too, just like the other girls ;)

Kara on February 27th, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Goodness, I already own both the shoes and the earrings!! Awesome!!

sarah on February 28th, 2013 at 11:04 am

I too own these shoes and they are amazingly comfortable. I bought them almost two years ago at Disneyland. They are durable and also comfortable enough for a day at the park!

Kris from FL on February 28th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

how much are they, I love them. Think I may pick them up on our trip in three weeks :)

Michele on February 28th, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Love , love, love those shoes. We are staying at Port Orleans next month, WOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Look out!!!

Loye on February 28th, 2013 at 10:18 pm

I work in the Asia/Everest area at DAK. Our cart near the Maharajah Jungle Trek has these shoes!

Kimberly on March 1st, 2013 at 10:21 am

I LOVE those shoes. Mine were accidentally ruined (glares at elderly cat), so I’m thrilled to know they’re still on sale at the parks. We’re staying at PO:R next month so I know what’ll be first on my shopping list!

Margot on March 4th, 2013 at 12:16 am

The earrings are so cute!!

Nancy on March 5th, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I want that TOTE!!!

Tammie on March 6th, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Can you give us an estimate on the price of the shoes?? I am in love with them like the rest of the ladies below. <3 <3 <3 me some Mickey!!!!