Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

Download Our Disney Parks Blog Valentine’s Day Wallpaper

posted on February 12th, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

There’s a lot to love at Disney Parks this Valentine’s Day week, with special “Limited Time Magicdining menus and other surprises. And today, we have something new to share with readers – an exclusive wallpaper for your computer or mobile device.
Download Our Disney Parks Blog Valentine’s Day Wallpaper

The Valentine’s Day wallpaper features two characters from Walt Disney’s “Make Mine Music.” In the film, Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet (hat characters) meet in the window of a hat shop and fall in love. Our latest wallpaper art is a special look at the pair. Enjoy.

Be sure to check out the terms of use about using the wallpaper before you download it.

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Danielle from FL on February 12th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

I ADORE this short. Lovely music by the Andrews Sisters. Now I am in the mood to watch it.

Joshua on February 12th, 2013 at 5:05 pm

I love this wallpaper! One of my all-time favorites! But isn’t it “Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet?” Eep!

Loren on February 12th, 2013 at 6:43 pm

I would DIE with joy if I walked past the Emporium and saw Johnny Fedora and Alice Blue Bonnet reunited!!!!

Duane from FL on February 12th, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I had the Disney Long Playing Record (yes kids records! look it up!!) and would listen and read along with this ALL the time. I would have to wait till Tinker Bell waved her magic wand to turn the page!!!!! This is awesome!!!!

Cory from AB on February 12th, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Aww! It’s lovely to see a lesser-known pair of characters from Disney history! Thank you!

Ashley on February 12th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

SO cute! Just saw this short for the first time recently, and I’m glad the characters are making an appearance here!

Emily on February 13th, 2013 at 8:37 am

One of my favorite lesser-known Disney couples. But Joshua is right…it’s “Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet”. :)

Josh on February 13th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

This is the best wallpaper that’s been available! So glad to see the lesser-known characters represented… hope to see more! Major kudos to the talented artist!

Traci from TX on February 13th, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Love this so much…I have never seen this short, but now I definitely want to after seeing this wonderful artwork!!! What a delightful design…wish I was walking right down the middle of Main Street USA right now!!! :) Happy Early Valentine’s Day!!!

Elaine on February 14th, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I can’t tell you how much this made my day! Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet was my FAVORITE short cartoon when I was little. I will have this up proudly long after Valentine’s Day has passed. Thank you!