Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse Statue at Walt Disney World Resort

Enter For Your Chance to Experience New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Like Royalty

posted on February 8th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Have you had a chance to experience New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park yet?
New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park

I have to say that this area is a new favorite for my family and me. From the delicious food at Be Our Guest Restaurant to the fun character greeting at Pete’s Silly Sideshow, we can’t get enough of New Fantasyland.

If you’d like to experience this area for yourself, check out the New Fantasyland sweepstakes that Disney Store is running. They’re giving away a five-day/four-night vacation to Walt Disney World Resort that includes a stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite and a VIP tour. Click here for more details and your chance to register.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

15 Comments 1 Reply

Lisa on February 8th, 2013 at 9:12 am

Awesome! Already entered! By the way, was there a list of winners from the Limited Time Magic Contest posted?

Michelle from FL on February 8th, 2013 at 9:23 am

This would truly be a dream come true!!

Lisa-ann on February 8th, 2013 at 9:31 am

Oh how do you enter this? There isn’t a link to the contest.

Vicky on February 8th, 2013 at 9:48 am

I just love Disney and all the chances they give to win awesome family experiences. I just wish I could win one. Thanks Disney!! Your awesome.

Sarah on February 8th, 2013 at 10:28 am

Our family is meeting with our son-in-laws family in June for an 8 day vacation at Disney World. We are looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful additions and changes that have been made to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood (MGM) and Epcot. We are celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary while there. It would be great to win the Experience to see Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park like Royalty. A wonderful way to add to our celebration/vacation.

Jennifer on February 8th, 2013 at 10:32 am

I LOVE Disney!! It truly is the “Happiest Place On Earth!” We finally got to go after many years of financial challenges..Fantasy Land is sooooooo cool.. loved the Mermaid ride…Hope I win.:)

Joseph on February 8th, 2013 at 10:39 am

staying in Cinderellas Castle is our biggest Disney Wish. At this point we really just want to walk in there and see it to say we were in it but a chance to stay the night in there would be magical!!

Brian on February 8th, 2013 at 11:44 am

Are you allowed 1 entry per day or just 1 entry for the contest?

Jason on February 8th, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Brian, here is what the official rules say. “4. LIMITATIONS: All Online Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., March 3, 2013, and all Deposit Entries must be deposited by the applicable Store’s close of business on March 3, 2013. Only one Entry per person/email address (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person use the same email address).”

Julie on February 8th, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Absolutely gutted!!!!! I live in New Zealand, so I can’t enter
:( We are coming over for 2 weeks Nov/Dec this year for my 40th Birthday, and a chance to be in the castle suite would have been wonderful!!!

Allie on February 8th, 2013 at 5:22 pm

What an awesome contest! :) I just entered, and my fingers are crossed! Staying in the castle suite would be a dream come true!

Grace on February 9th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

OMG!!

Carlos on February 12th, 2013 at 1:14 am

What about Internatiola guests?… It’s a small world after all :)

Friend on February 15th, 2013 at 5:17 pm

This will be so awesome for the family this is want we need when my husband come’s home from afghanistan this summer after going through chemo and rediation about 2 years ago and my husband being deploy for a year yeah this will be so awesome we never being on the one in florida, we have being taking about doing something away from any stress and this will be great. love disney couse you forget about stress and problems is awesome.

Melissa on February 17th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

This is very cool! I love Disney and the close family experiance it provides. I hope this would work out as I would love to go with my Mom and Dad and my bother! It would be such a blast! Disney you Rock!