Tokyo DisneySea, Tower of Terror

For the Love of Minnie Mouse – A Visit to Tren-D in Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on February 14th, 2013 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

For the Love of Minnie Mouse Bow
I recently spent an early morning at Downtown Disney Marketplace shooting some video footage of various merchandise locations. One of the shops I visited was Tren-D, the stylish boutique that is the place for the most up-to-date Disney fashions and accessories. I feel like every time I visit that location, the assortment has changed. On that particular morning, my eyes were drawn to one corner bathed in familiar red and white polka dots, and descending shades of pink.
For the Love of Minnie Mouse at Tren-D
Minnie Mouse was everywhere and on everything! This didn’t surprise me as I know there are many folks, including my mother, who love her. I guess I didn’t realize just how many items we offered until seeing the impressive visual statement throughout the shop.

After the video shoot, I grabbed my camera (I never travel anywhere without it) and took some images of the Minnie Mouse merchandise. Mom, this article is for you.
For the Love of Minnie Mouse Scarf

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Becca on February 14th, 2013 at 11:47 am

I Love Minnie Mouse!

Diane on February 14th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I absolutely Love all the Minnie Mouse Stuff, It’s so cute and Trendy!

Erin from RI on February 14th, 2013 at 12:28 pm

I love my Alex and Ani Minnie Mouse bracelet I got at Trendy! Along with Mickey and the Castle of course!

Katie on February 14th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

I absolutely loved the red and white polka dot Minnie dress when I tried it on …I wish I would have bought it! Could you please provide the product number for it in a size S?

Steven Miller on February 14th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

@Erin – Those are great bracelets. We showed them in a video last summer (for those who haven’t seen them). Check out around the :48 second mark.

@Katie – That is a fun dress which is probably why I used the bow in the first image. Here is an item number listing for all sizes:

XS – 400006643957
Small – 400006643964
Medium – 400006643971
Large – 400006643988
XL – 400006643995
2XL – 400006644008

Brittany on February 14th, 2013 at 10:03 pm

That Minnie Mouse dress is gorgeous, definitely my favorite I got it for Christmas and loved it!

Juan from ON on February 16th, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Steven,

A while back, you posted some pictures of Disney bow ties, which were supposed to be available for purchase online. However, a search at the store for “bow tie” or “bowtie” shows no results whatsoever. Can you please assist?

Thanks!
JC

Steven Miller on February 18th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

@Juan – I believe they were offered for a short period of time via the online store. Their assortment changes often so they are no longer featured. I’m wearing one of the four we offer in this article – http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/01/disney-parks-merchandise-on-the-horizon/

Your best option is to contact the mail order team and reference these item numbers. See this article for contact information – http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/answers-to-popular-questions-about-shopping-at-disney-parks/

Green (like the one I’m wearing) – 400005611599
Mickey Mouse comic pattern – 400005611605
Purple with Mickey Mouse heads – 400005611506
Black – 400005611551

Anneliese on February 16th, 2013 at 11:28 pm

I really love these outfits and want to purchase something for my upcoming trip in March and was wondering if I can get some of these online? I’m looking for the Minnie Mouse Poncho (its a cotton jacket with Minnie ears) and the red Minnie Mouse long sleeve shirt.

Juan from ON on February 18th, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Steven,

Thanks for the info on the bow ties. I will try my luck with the option you provided.

Cheers!