Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Good Afternoon from Disney California Adventure Park

posted on February 26th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Good Afternoon from Carthay Circle at Disney California Adventure park

It’s a beautiful afternoon here in Carthay Circle at Disney California Adventure park. This is the kind of day when I like to grab a cup of coffee from Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe, take a seat on the fountain in the middle of Carthay Circle, and watch people walk by. It’s a great spot for people-watching, because no matter where you are going at Disney California Adventure park, it seems all roads eventually lead through Carthay Circle.

What is your favorite people-watching spot at the Disneyland Resort? Let me know in the comments!

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Suzy on February 26th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

You picked a wonderful spot. I especially love the statue of Walt and Mickey close by. My favorite people watching spot is the Coca Cola Corner. Grab a hot dog, listen to the piano and watch the crowd go by….

Erin Glover on February 27th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

That’s a great spot, too!

Loren from CA on February 26th, 2013 at 11:00 pm

At Disneyland, I love to sit anywhere on Main Street, from Town Square to Central Plaza, to people watch. The Porch is a great place or on a bench in Central Plaza.

At Disney California Adventure, I love to sit at one of the outside tables at Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe or on a bench lining Buena Vista Street.

So many nice places now to sit and people watch on a beautiful day.

Jerell on February 27th, 2013 at 12:43 am

It has to be on Paradise Pier to watch the launch sequence for CA Screamin. You get to capture all kinds of emotions.

Erin Glover on February 27th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

So true!

Craig from FL on February 27th, 2013 at 8:23 am

My wife and I love to grab a seat for breakfast at the Carnation Cafe and watch all the people entering the park. It’s a great way to start the day!

Becca on February 27th, 2013 at 10:35 am

Main street is fabulous for people watching I love seeing children’s facial expressions when they are waking down mainstreet. Especially when it is their first tina to visit the park!

Becca

Erin Glover on February 27th, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Very magical – nice one.

Kathleen on February 27th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Wine Country Trattoria is great for people watching and enjoying a nice meal.

Vanessa on February 27th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Wine Country Trattoria! Because I can people watch while I am having a bottle of wine! ;-)

Laurie Lee on February 27th, 2013 at 5:25 pm

As a child it was sitting at River Belle Terrace across from the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House (now Tarzan). It was fun listening to the music coming from the tree house and watching excited people walking by.