Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Portrait Gallery

‘Limited Time Magic’ Super Celebration Begins Today at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on February 1st, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

We’re getting in the spirit for the big game this weekend with a super pigskin-themed pre-parade and some other “Limited Time Magic” surprises at the Walt Disney World Resort.
‘Limited Time Magic’ Super Celebration Begins Today at Walt Disney World

Beginning today, you can see a super pre-parade celebration just ahead of the daily performances of the “Celebrate a Dream Come True” parade at Magic Kingdom Park. It’ll feature Disney football star Goofy and some Central Florida youth football champions. You can also expect to see Walt Disney World Resort cheerleaders and two of the nuttiest referees this side of the 50-yard line and other character favorites.

The pre-parade will run for a limited time – through February 3 – and lead up to a special ticker-tape parade down Main Street, U.S.A., after the big game on February 4. Watch the Disney Parks Blog for more information on that parade.

Also, during this time, check out Cosmic Ray’s new menu items that commemorate the super Sunday celebration. Special “Soup-er Bowls” representing the teams will be available for one-week only, from February 1 – 9. Savor the Lobster Bisque and Tomato Basil Bisque only available as part of our “Limited Time Magic” celebration.

You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of pixie dust on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Andrelucia on February 1st, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Talk about a very limited promotion… I arrive on the 6th so I’ll pass this one.

Saul on February 1st, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Mmmmm Lobster Bisque :)

Louis on February 1st, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I know this is the official parks blog, but several other fan sites have indicated the pre-parade will run through September 9th. We arrive on the 8th and have 3 boys nutty about chip and dale, can you confirm if the parade does end on the 4th?

Molly from FL on February 1st, 2013 at 3:45 pm

I wish I had more notice, I would have taken the day off work, now I have to miss it :-(

Louis on February 2nd, 2013 at 12:44 am

I know this is the official parks blog, but several other fan sites have indicated the pre-parade will run through February 9th. We arrive on the 8th and have 3 boys nutty about chip and dale, can you confirm if the parade does end on the 4th? Sorry in my last post I incorrectly typed September, I must have had the Dumbo Double Dare trip on my mind.

Douglas from MD on February 2nd, 2013 at 8:19 am

I curious about the selection of Lobster Bisque and Tomato Basil Bisque “Soup-er Bowls” to represent the teams. Being from Baltimore, I would have expected Maryland Crab Soup.

Katherine on February 3rd, 2013 at 8:35 pm

So sad we waited and waited to find out what our week was going to be and it’s over before we get there…super limited time magic :-(