Cinderella Castle Fireworks Show

MVP Joe Flacco Celebrates Super Bowl Win at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on February 4th, 2013 by Darrell Fry, Sports Media Director, Walt Disney World

Magic Kingdom Park had a distinctive purple haze to it this afternoon as Baltimore Ravens fans joined other park guests and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco in celebrating the team’s big win with a parade down Main Street, U.S.A.

“MVP

Flacco rode in the parade along with Mickey Mouse, who dressed for the occasion by wearing his own football uniform, as confetti and balloons swirled around them amid cheers from the crowd.

Flacco, who was accompanied by his wife and other family members, is appearing in the famous “I’m Going To Disney World” commercial that is airing this week. Flacco threw three touchdown passes to lead the Ravens over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII and become part of our 26th “I’m Going To Disney World” campaign.

In case you missed it, here are some photos from the parade.

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Kyle on February 4th, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Poor guy has to just be DRAINED, I coudnt even imagine doing all this stuff immediately after winning the Superbowl! Too much!

Glen on February 4th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Although I’m a 49′s fan, its cool to see players still hitting up Disney after the Superbowl!

Sean on February 5th, 2013 at 2:38 am

wow I wouldn’t mind being apart of that celebration with the Raiders win one day! I find it amazing how the NFL and Disney come together every year! My two favorite things in the world! congratz to the Ravens and looks like Mickey wants to play too!

Joshua on February 5th, 2013 at 7:43 am

Did Disney think there was going to be a different team playing in the Super Bowl this year….looks like Mickey is wearing a New England Patriots uniform…lol

Katie on February 5th, 2013 at 11:10 am

The uniform is his normal one for these things… but if you look at the LTM Soup-er Bowls… I would say yeah, they thought it would be New England. Baltimore has Crab Soup, new England has Lobsters. They are not the same thing.

Kelly from MA on February 5th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Looks like fun!

Luke on February 5th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

GO RAVENS!

Jennie from CA on February 11th, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I was at WDW for a dance competition and was SOOO happy when the Ravens won. I chose Joe Flacco as my favorite QB 6 years ago (we lost our So Cal QB when the Rams left). I sat on the ground for over 2 hours waiting for very quick parade. It was great seeing Joe next to Mickey.

Even more fun were the 3 off duty cast members I sat next to and chatted with the whole time. They were all part of the custodial staff and fantastic kids. I went straight to City Hall and put in recognition cards on them.