With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, love is in the air at Disney Parks. A variety of offerings and memorable experiences available at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort will weave a tapestry of romance throughout the parks, from Valentine’s Day merchandise and special entertainment to romantic dinners for two. Read the posts below to find out how you can celebrate the love of friends and family this year at Disney Parks.
Take 5: Celebrating Valentine’s Day with Disney Parks
- Disney Style Snapshots: A Love-ly Disney Outfit – Mickey and Minnie’s affection for one another inspired this “I love you to the moon and back” outfit perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Memory of a Lifetime for Your Little Valentine at Walt Disney World Resort – Available until February 15 at the Walt Disney World Resort, Mickey and Minnie’s Valentine Surprises are back again this year! Give your little one a one-of-a-kind gift experience with this exclusive offering.
- Meet Jewelry Designer Petra Azar on February 9 & 10 at Tren-D in Downtown Disney Marketplace – Still in search of the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? These unique necklaces designed by Petra Azar are sure to make your special someone happy.
- Moms Panel Monday: Romance, Hearts and Mouse Ears! – Looking for Valentine’s Day tips? Disney Parks Moms Panelist Doug Ingersoll shares his Valentine’s Day advice.
- Disney Floral & Gifts 2013 Valentine’s Collection Revealed – Find out how Disney Floral & Gifts can help make your Valentine’s Day magical.